H2H8 / H2H8 Sign Ups

• Casimir%s's Photo

Player: RCT2

I currently work Monday through thursday evenings (German time) and the rest of the time is used for managing the household and doing stuff with my girlfriend. Which means no last minute all nighters from me, sorry! But especially Multiplayer will allow me to just build away for a while at a time, cause I am a binge builder ;)

Some of my behind-the-scenes strong suits are (extensive, if necessary) research, my fascination with good ideas that I can get behind, giving internal feedback and discussing creative solutions for plans or problems. I like to brainstorm about anything that's not mutually set in stone, but I'm not one to give unwanted advice. If asked, however, I will most likely be able to give reasoned feedback on almost anything. I'm in it for the fun and fascination with mesmerizing ideas and executions :)

Edit: I'm figuring out how to run a server on my laptop right now, so I might also be able to host.

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Games: LL mostly RCT2 available upon request

Pros: Makes excellent quesadillas.
    Knows more about Chinese coasters than Xi Jinping.
    Had a spotlight before Spotlight won an oscar.

Cons: Doesn't like puppies.
    Once killed a man with a spoon.
    Banned from Belgium.

In seriousness I probably won't be able to push out 3 parks but would be up for at least 1 and 2 if I am not lead on both.
    Everyone knows LL is my forte but can work on RCT2 parks well enough with good partners. May be an issue with Multiplayer work as I work on-board ships and don't have internet on laptop with RCT on it.
    Never been an issue before though.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

dang 81 people and we still have a week to go.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

May be an issue with Multiplayer work as I work on-board ships and don't have internet on laptop with RCT on it.
    Never been an issue before though.

You and I both. Let's build a ship park.

Was hoping you'd turn up!
  • G Force%s's Photo

After carefully reviewing the signups, we're proud to present the following six names as H2H8 Team Captains.

Liampie   |   G Force   |  nin   |   ][ntamin22   |   alex   |   Louis!

We are aware that this selection seems suspiciously heavy on admins, but we sincerely think that these six are the most qualified, reliable, and ready-to-lead members who stepped forward as possible captains. We thank the others for putting their names in the hat - we've rarely had so many people to choose from! You will now be put into the regular player pool for the upcoming draft - of which we hope to announce the date soon.

Referee Selection

During the selection process we unexpectedly stumbled upon a great candidate to fill the position of official referee: Head-2-Head 8 will be officiated by trav. With three H2H seasons under his belt, having been a captain once, and having proven himself to be a reliable and knowledgable community member that has all the integrity and communication skills we look for in a referee.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Congrats, all. Great selection.

It’s good to be back.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo
    Great, makes sense. Can we assume trav will be a playing referee?
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Someone mentioned ship park. I want in.

Congratulations to the Captains; looking forward to hopefully working with one of you!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Bsg, that is correct!
  • G Force%s's Photo

Lots of new faces this time around with only one returning captain from last season.  Should be fun!

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    However, everyone one of last year's captains is still playing.
  • SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

I got my fingers crossed I actually get picked; the anticipation and rickets is killing me

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Why the fuck would you have rickets? Are you starving yourself for this contest?

No pain no gain

• Lilith%s's Photo

wow!!! really great captains! im super excited to see what this h2h will be like

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Congrats to the captains. I'd be thrilled to play for any of them.

Congrats to the captains. I'd be thrilled to play for any of them.

especially the secret captain: Dougie 
  • Goliath123%s's Photo

Looks like a good lineup. More than happy to watch from the sidelines. I don't know how you guys have time for this game aye

• csw%s's Photo

All of these captains are LL-capable....intriguing..

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    9/11 captain sign ups were LL capable.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading