Custom Scenery Exchange / RCT2 Object Creators List

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    I can't find Fishermans scnerey, it seems to have dissapeared.
  • rwadams%s's Photo

I can't find Fishermans scnerey, it seems to have dissapeared.

The site was hit by a hacker. they are in the process of getting the scenery page back up.

Rog :)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    You have any idea when it will be back up?

I need some of Fishermans scenery to get Bojo Cliffs working again.

Any help is deeply appreciated.
  • Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    Shit...

I also need Fisherman's scenery :@

Just re-installed and that's pretty much the only stuff i can't find again.

~Fade2Grey
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Just like Roger said, they are working on getting 1890 & Beyond back up. MeganMilori is currently having problems with her host/isp, she can't seem to upload anything. So, it may be awhile before it's back up.
  • gtwnballa425%s's Photo
    I was just wondering, I can get the scenery to download but can never get it to work in the game. Can someone give me the steps that i need to take to get the scenery to work?

:stupid:
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Put the .dat files in your objdata folder. When you create a scenario, they will be available in the first screen where you select rides and scenery. Click on the 'Advanced' button to select individual items from the subgroups within the scenery selection, otherwise, anything within a group .dat file will be available in the 'Theme' tab.
  • rwadams%s's Photo
    Glitchwolf and Fade2Grey, I still have the zips I downloaded. PM me what you need and your e-mail and I will send them to you.

Rog :)
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Just thought I'd let you know that I've updated the list again. I'm glad to see that people are still looking at this list in the various forums.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Just to let you know, four sites have been removed from the list.

RCT Knight - Stepstar
    Drucifer's RCT Objects - drucifer67
    rct2downloads - Laser103 & DragOnSlayerX
    Tahnok100's Roller Coaster Tycoon Objects - Tahnok100

If anyone has any information concerning the new site addresses, please let me know by PM or reply to this topic.

Edited by Rohn Starr, 23 October 2003 - 11:14 AM.

• Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Just so you know, I have added two more sites to the list. RCTFactory is willing to host and RCT2USA, the site of NobleEagle and Tonks.

I'm still looking for information concerning the sites of Stepstar, Tahnok100, drucifer67 and Laser103 & DragOnSlayerX.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    sircursealot - RCT Stuff

Please add this. More scenery is on the way.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I just updated the list.
  • justacoasterfan%s's Photo
    Rohn,

FYI, the link for 1890 & Beyond (for Fisherman's stuff) isn't working. I know that not that long ago Fisherman had posted in another forum somewhere that they had finally gotten back up and running again, but I don't have the new site addy. Could you please check on that and update this list?

Thanks,
    JCF

P.S. The links for "Volcano - The Lair" , "RCT - Themeworld" and "Sircursealot" aren't working either.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Thanks for the info JCF.

I know that 1890's and Beyond [Fisherman] isn't working at the moment. Their ISP closed the business down. They're trying to get the site back up on a new ISP, but are having some problems with them.

I'll talk to gp-net [RCT Themeworld] about his site. He's moved it a couple of times without telling me where it's at.

Don't know about sircursealot though. It hasn't been on the list very long. I'll have to see if I can find him somewhere to check the status.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I've updated the list again. I've added a link to Greg Wolking's RCT Track Decoder and Squiggles' Ride Directory. I've also alpabetized the Object Creator section of the list.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I've added meyeet's site to the list.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo

upreme[B]eing²ºº²,Aug 9 2003, 02:54 AM] Posted Image

WTF???
  • Skylor%s's Photo

WTF???

lol, yea, i was gonna ask the same thing...
  • Blackjack%s's Photo
    TUGR is willing to host object creators.
    They allready host thunderxhunk.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading