Custom Scenery Exchange / RCT2 Object Creators List

• Rohn Starr%s's Photo

TUGR is willing to host object creators.
    They allready host thunderxhunk.

I don't see anything there for RCT1 or 2. If you want it on the list, show me something for RCT....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Another update to the list. Once again, if you find a dead link or know of changes that need to be made, please reply to this topic or PM me.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Even more updates to the list.

Enjoy....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I've updated the list. Dropped a site off because the creator no longer maintains the site.

Request of staff: if you edit the list, please PM me with the change so that I can propogate the change throughout the community.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Another update!

RCT Innovation has transformed into RCT Fusion....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Another update

I am looking for updates for the following designers, if you have any information, please post it here or PM me with the info.

tom25489
    Morkú
    Mr. Volcano
    Indy Jones
    X-Factor
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i'm pretty sure indyjones quit RCT altogether.
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    *tom25489*

i've retired from commited object design but all my files are stored in RCT Depot's database ..... at the moment RCT Depot is recovering from a crash so access to the database is not avaliable.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I've updated the list again.

For those of you that care, my downloads are available at RCT*Mart. You can find a more direct link in the first post in this topic.

And sorry guys, you do need to be a member to download them.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Updated once again....
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    what did you add??
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    The list has been updated....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    More updates....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Another update to the list....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Not that any of you care, but the list has been update again.

If you know of any corrections or additions that need to be made, please let me know....
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I care.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo

I care.

Thanks Metal, I appreciate it.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I can't seem to get the Dr. J's link to work.. the page isn't showing up on fileplanet...
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo

[ntamin22,Aug 19 2005, 03:28 PM] I can't seem to get the Dr. J's link to work.. the page isn't showing up on fileplanet...

Not surprising that it doesn't work.

You might want to try checking out some of the sites that either host object creators currently or those that are willing to host object creators. Many of those have the majority of the utilities and trainers available. I do know that RCT Competition has quite a few available to registered members.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    it would seem all links lead to rctuk, which has a broken link to fileplanet.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading