Custom Scenery Exchange / RCT2 Object Creators List

• Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    The list has been updated once again....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Updated once again....
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Added Jaddon to the sites willing to host object creators.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    You make one little update to the list and everyone wants to get in on the act. Added Twisted RCT to the sites willing to host object creators.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Update!

Added links for OSUDenny and Enchantress (aka shan41580) back to the creator list.
    Added the link for Couger's old site back to the list since his current site seems to be 'under construction'. Hopefully that means that he's coming back to the community, but I'm doubtful.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Added the links to Theme Parker's sites, modified the link to Squiggles' ride database.

Removed the links to NMDeviant's and Devilman's sites. These will most likely be reposted when they put their objects back up for download.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    The list has been updated.

I've added Devilman's and NMDeviant's sites back to the list and updated the link to OSUDenny's objects at Jaddon.

Removed The Bonanza from Creators and Hosting Lists since it no longer exists.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Added the link to ja227's SV6 Object Extractor and Pierre-Luc's site (thanks to jadedrac).
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I've updated the links to OSUDenny's and Enchantress' objects. I've added the link to RollerCoaster Time as a site willing to host object creators.

Unfortunately, the site of Methusalem & Lady Croft is no longer online. Methusalem asked me to take the site off the list due to this.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I've updated the list. There are a lot of changes to it
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    There's a myriad of updates to the RCT2 Object Creators List.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Updated list.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    you could add the new OE of parkitect to :) (didn't saw it at least).
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    The RCT2 Object Creators List has been updated with a myriad of changes.
  • MilkmanAl%s's Photo
    Maybe I have some weird browser settings going on (just bought a new computer), but I can't access the RCT Object Database. The link in the first post keeps redirecting me to some generic search site. I'm looking for RCT2 custom scenery, if that helps. Sorry for the noob problem. 8@
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    because that OLD site no longer exist, try my sig for a more updated and better list
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Just so you all know, I'm still alive. Not that too many of you really care anyway.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I care
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo

I care

Much appreciated Josh....
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    I clicked here because I saw your name, no other reason.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading