Custom Scenery Exchange / Realsteels Custom Content

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

I'm good. I'll waiting.

Waiting for what? He actually made your ride already. 

• zackrctgame1999%s's Photo

Waiting for what? He actually made your ride already. 

for early and original cars of Schiff Wild Mouse car like this: 68663105_10156762021529865_6263820385121

• kenos%s's Photo
    I will uploaded it this night that you have 2 versions of it but than I close the work of this coaster type

I will uploaded it this night that you have 2 versions of it but than I close the work of this coaster type
    ok. 
  • kenos%s's Photo

added 2 Versions in the first Page now

added 2 Versions in the first Page now

thanks. 

Can you tell the differences of Schiff mouse car sizes

qPP60V6.png

SS4X02Y.png

• 6crazy6king6%s's Photo

same.png

• spacek531%s's Photo

one of them was taken on Skylander Katfish's computer, the other wasn't.

• kenos%s's Photo
    So now I work on other cars ? Maybe something that exist now
  • Thingsontracks%s's Photo

It's cool that you made all the mine carts and Big Dippers colorable now. I have found just one graphical glitch from this one angle going uphill, where most of the cart is too dark. Also I can only make 3 car trains without cheats while the real coaster uses 5 cars per train.

If you're still looking for a modern coaster car that's missing from OpenRCT2, I'd say that Gerstlauer's Infinity Coaster is a good candidate.

Attached Files

• kenos%s's Photo

thank you first yes I have subsequently made everything colorable, because it is so certainly more useful. To the glitch I can only say I have this unfortunately also I do not know where it comes from I suspect it is my obj file something is not rendered correctly. I will work on it again later to prevent this stupid glitch, because only this coaster car has that. this glitch is only from one camera angle that is a bit stupid.

to the problem with the maximum 3 train cars without cheats i have a guess. i used the minicoaster type and despite that i set the limit to a minimum of 5 cars it only makes a maximum of 3 i think this is due to the coaster type itself as the mini coaster allows a maximum of 3 cars per train. luckily we have the cheats with which we can manipulate everything

I have the ride type times noted he comes definitely smyler is a good ride I know

i think i found the false about the glitch:

2fbf0c491f9db96704d2d86250ea372f.png

c315a3e961b65869f585a97d5e3a268d.png

it glitch into the ridetool with shading error think i do the coaster car that you see another one to fix it later

Realsteels, why did you make Schiff mouse cars from correct sized to bit small? I don't get it.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

I think it is incredibly generous of kenos to volunteer his talents in making your requested ride. I understand you're passionate about these schitt mouse cars, but now you have them. they've been made, and they're very high quality.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

It seems to be a sudden trend for people to ask for custom trains or incessantly ask/comment on perceived omissions or inaccuracies or for further development. It's good to remember that most people who make rides do it...

1. For fun

2. Because they will find personal use

3. They find it fun to make rides for others to make personal use of

Kenos has stated a few times that he has a list of rides he wants to tackle; and he has said that he's not interested in working on the wild mouse cars further at this time. It is completely within an object maker's right to deny a request for whatever reason they may have. They do this for free, after all, and the time commitment is not insignificant.  If he (or anyone else) is generous to offer to make something, be patient. If you're not a fan of the route someone is taking when they're making something, SSSammy has noted that there are some amazing tutorials out there and it's always great to have new object makers arrive on the scene.

Kenos, it's great to see another object maker on the scene, especially for new train types - keep up the good work.

• kenos%s's Photo

thanks coasterCreator9 and SS Sammy it was fun to made these cars and i want to get the dwarf coaster correct. the year was long and maybe i worked too at a chrismas pack like space does.

SS Sammy my ctr is better than my parks :D

fish has cool idea and he asked me, to do something for his fantasy park maybe you see it later.

it makes no sense that the shiff wild mouse cars are exactly the same size as a mack big dipper car because the wild mouse car is a 2 seater and the big dipper is an 8 seater. I am more a friend of realism like many here ;)

ps: but so they are reassured I will give them the old version again as DAT and the other a little enlarge the not the big effort.

If you want to try it the tutorial of spacek was really easy to use it on win and the coolest thing was x71 fixed his tool so i can use it as german user because the import work a bit diffrent than from an US version of the ride tool.

• kenos%s's Photo

so now @Thingssontracks i fixed the grafik glitch at boath dwarf mine train versions, so it worked correctly

• kenos%s's Photo

added Splash Battle boats Viking version now on 1st page

opinions are welcome :)

Realsteels, can you do 1920's 3-benched wooden coaster trains like this?: Jack_Rabbit_1918_PTC_Rocky_Springs_Park.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

This basically already exists in the form of the 6-seater trains.

Attached File  Wooden_Roller_Coaster_(6_seater)_RCT2_Icon.png (6.74KB)
    downloads: 7

Very minor differences; would it really be noticeable for your application?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading