Custom Scenery Exchange / Realsteels Custom Content

• SSSammy%s's Photo

Log Flume Boat with steeper Sprites is now online

genius - why hasn't anyone made one before?

• AmusementParker%s's Photo

Probably a stupid question, but how do I add these correctly to my object data folder? I have added the downloads to the folder, but they do not show up in my ride selection list like other custom data files do. Is there something special I need to do with these files? 

• kenos%s's Photo

genius - why hasn't anyone made one before?

good question think it was too easy :D

the shame is that i canĀ“t use the orginal model

maybe it is even possible to add the sprites manually to the original log flume i will test it

690174eb47f9d9ef68b1e6501add898c.png

34f0644c32ad87313b61a46e653e5cde.png

Don't do it it crashs the game so hard :D

7b8e7e7f2c218f48746523ebe5759317.png

Probably a stupid question, but how do I add these correctly to my object data folder? I have added the downloads to the folder, but they do not show up in my ride selection list like other custom data files do. Is there something special I need to do with these files? 

1st you copy the DAT files into the object folder than start openrct2

2nd open "objectselection" switch to "all rides" then search for the specific ride by the DAT name or by the term search

important is that your filter has custom rides enabled think this is your error

452fd0f105aad5c3f0b174832756e61e.png

• kenos%s's Photo

now i changed the splash boat ride with powerd flag that you don't need a cheating lift

I confirmed that I have the custom content checked. I believe it is how the files are being downloaded. When I click the link it downloads as an .RAR file and not a .DAT file. I am not sure how to change this since the link provided automatically downloads the .RAR version. 

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

The RAR is a compressed file containing the object dat. A file managing program such as 7-Zip should be able to extract the file which you can place in your object folder.

Thanks for the input! I was able to convert the file and extract the data. 

• kenos%s's Photo
    Right every dat file was compressed as a rar file you must extract it into the object folder of open rct2 than it works. In German we use often win rar or you can use winzip and so on. I must save space to get more downloads on gidhub because it's a space where the downloads stay save and I had a fixed space there because it's a free account.

Hope you like the work than
  • zackrctgame1999%s's Photo

Realsteels, Can you make Intamin Space Diver Coaster Trains?

flashback-at-six-flags-magic-mountain-in

https://www.angelfir.../flashback.html

and even lap bars.

I updated my comment about Intamin Space Diver coaster train.

Can you make NAD Century Flyer coaster trains like this: 7255730_orig.jpg

4194650_orig.jpg

Hey realsteels, can you make Arrow Stand-Up coaster trains 2 styles, Corkscrew style: mKLCxHxeqjVjhdL_kgLkMO8c-yDS2ODndPsRICCg and Mine train style: railblazer001.jpg

• kenos%s's Photo

So now i tried a lot of things i can say we had newer better Logflume boat. It is now ready

16d4a9957fcd569977fba96667ed2e68.png

55d44eb8d40b81feee36e25a4b79ce69.png

look at my page 1 there you find all downloads

https://www.nedesign...custom-content/

hope you like it

more comming soon...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading