Custom Scenery Exchange / Realsteels Custom Content

• zackrctgame1999%s's Photo

yes.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

can i recommend learning the skills to make them yourself? knowledge is power afterall.

• Thingsontracks%s's Photo

so now @Thingssontracks i fixed the grafik glitch at boath dwarf mine train versions, so it worked correctly

I just downloaded them and made sure to use the newest version, but for me the 40° swinging version still has the glitch.

can i recommend learning the skills to make them yourself? knowledge is power afterall.

I'm good.

Realsteels, how about 4 bench wooden coaster train like this instead?: roller-coaster-car.jpg

• kenos%s's Photo

I just downloaded them and made sure to use the newest version, but for me the 40° swinging version still has the glitch.

Can you show me where the glitch is ? i found only one like this

9b71daae37812adc10eac9117609f744.png

think it is because the lamp from car 2 glitch into car 1 maybe i can fix this because i set the spacing bit higher

I also had the glitches with single cars so I took a look at the extracted sprites using "Triggers Content Browser". These are all the faulty sprites that I could find. I hope this is helpful.

Attached Files

• kenos%s's Photo
    Where I found these pngs I looked in my folder than but with single think you had the old version installed the new glitch only with more than 1 car in a train so on single train it don't glitch by me. It's because one object swings in another one than it glitches a bit maybe my chasis is to near on the seating card or so I will look later on it.

But how get these pngs? than I can test my other ctr if this glitchs.
    Think this helps me alot

I'm using the newest version from your GitHub, R-SDMTCSW.DAT is from September 21.
    To see all the pngs from a DAT you can use this tool and use the Extract Images function.

• kenos%s's Photo

i found the error but i can't explain me the Glitch. I use same objects as in the old version it exists than fit everything new together and it works fine.

than i thought WTF xD

used the Buddys Ridemaker for the pics over 8842 pic's holy fuck this ctr was crazy D:

df2777b02a3b787b913e6f96847aa534.png

I want to give more than 100%

it was updated on page 1

hope you like it now.

Thanks for fixing everything! Happy to have those trains and also the big dippers.

I tried the viking ships and while I think they look good overall, it would look better if the stripes on the sail could all be the same width. Right now the middle one is much wider.

Also Spacek's Splash Battle boats are powered vehicles which works better for that ride I'd say.

• kenos%s's Photo

with the driven vehicles you are right I will still change because not everyone cheats the lift.

with the sail I have slept a little to make it symmetrical I need 9 fields but I have made only 8t.
    The other thing is the models are all low poly you would have to be very fine gestallten so that you also get the oblique part of the sail felt the same size, plus it is bent as you see in the picture once to the rear and once in the middle a little, so it does not look quite like a wall.

It is so difficult to get it exactly the same 4 triangles are a line in the object

unbent the sail would look funny

ae4dd5bc0c241109e1188e5fd52d764a.png

Hey Realsteels, can you make Allan Herschell Little Dipper Trains like early version: https://rcdb.com/716.htm#p=11065 later version: https://rcdb.com/18709.htm#p=124691 and Bradley and Kaye version: https://rcdb.com/635.htm#p=6786 please?

• Liampie%s's Photo

What are you going to do with three variations of the same uninteresting coaster? I struggle to see how you will get more than five minutes of enjoyment out of these.

What are you going to do with three variations of the same uninteresting coaster?

on the Junior Roller Coaster track.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Ok I thought you were going to use Vekoma MK-1200 track.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

Hey zackrctgame1999 i think i know a solution for you

Hey zackrctgame1999 i think i know a solution for you

What's that? 
  • kenos%s's Photo

Log Flume Boat with steeper Sprites is now online

• SSSammy%s's Photo

Here's a link to the tutorial to make them yourself

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading