Head-2-Head Classic / H2H Classic - General Topic

• WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Player, RCT2
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I am signing up as a player, both games. I have time to help out behind the scenes too, if necessary.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    Sorry, I forgot to post the games. LL and RCT2
  • RWE%s's Photo

I can play LL and RCT2. With my many years of discord mock draft experience i wanna sign up as a captain. Going to be a player if not picked.

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    I'll throw my hat in as a playing captain, both games ofc.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Player - RCT2
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

Life is insanely busy for me, so I may honestly not build anything at all. If captains want to pick me they should set their expectations extremely low and then subtract a million :p

LL + RCT2

• Milo%s's Photo

Player - LL,  RCT2

There are some tentative things on the horizon that may be distracting for me and work will eat up a lot of time around the Round 1 and 2 deadlines.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Love the idea, tho I'm not signing up this time, but I'd love to follow this from the sidelines. Have fun everyone!

• Goliath123%s's Photo

Great Idea. Will be away from home for the contest for a few months but will enjoy watching from the sides

• Camcorder22%s's Photo

player RCT2

if i wasn't gonna go completely AWOL around round 5 i'd love to sign up for captain too but i think that would be irresponsible of me.  

EDIT: go ahead and sign me up for captain, I can make it work!

• Jaguar%s's Photo

Please sign me up. Although as a warning for anyone that's drafting, I've already started on my park.

Edit: I can play both games

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Player - LL, RCT2

I can take a second seat on a park or two. I'm quite busy these days, but I would love to help out.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Updated the sign-ups list with some lovely icons.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

im up for both, will try and solo a LL park like in 8/8. i can't get any of the patches working to open others' LL. can obvs do rct2 collaboratively x

• AJ-%s's Photo

player - rct2

• disneylandian192%s's Photo

Sign me up for RCT2!

• Ulvenwood%s's Photo

player - rct2

Will need some help with the 2005 inspiration and macro-aspect. Love making sculptures with deco blocks.

• Recurious%s's Photo

Sign me up.

I do want to preface to the captains that I will likely be very busy during the period of this contest so I don't know exactly how much time I will be able to commit, so don't expect too much. Also I am not super experienced with building in a 2005 style but it seems like a fun challenge.

I can play RCT2 and that is my preference. I also have LL and I am willing to try that but I have honestly no clue how to patch it/open hacked parks/hack so that would be quite the learning curve for me :p.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Player, RCT2 only.

Don't want to miss H2H for the first time since H2H3, but I will have very little time to play once we get into August. If the theme to this contest was not relaxed, I would sit out, but I like this laid-back approach. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading