(Archive) Advertising District / Rivers of Babylon FINAL Update -Oct 15, 2003-

• Hevydevy%s's Photo
    It all looks really good,especially the scenery. I love the rapids ride, because you've really captured the "Eden" feel. The suspended coaster sounds interesting, and I've got quite an idea what the Hulk picture is for.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • sloB%s's Photo
    im so sad that i saw this parts of this park already. I wanted to wait until it wa finished to see my favorite park of all time ;)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Damn thats nice. I think the pink flowers really goes well with the themeing. :D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    SAC... keep it up. You'll prolly win October Spotlight. ;)
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

To quote a friend...

"Peace and love to all those who respect. Props to all my peeps that represent."

Amazing.

Simply amazing...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    8/05/03

New picture of the Babylon Area/ Eden Entrance. This isnt new work, but its a new screen :-p

http://adix.nedesign.../newscreen1.jpg
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    I love that new screen. Very colurful, and good job on the bushes/trees.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    This is probably the best screen out of all the updates. The flowers were were placed and it really show up. :)
    I like the last screen the best too, but thats because it's my baby... I really like Eden.

One thing about those gardens over the tables, is there any way to water them without waiting for it to rain? I dont want to release the park and by the time you get around to looking at the details all the flowers are dead...
  • sloB%s's Photo
    i have to say that Eden is one of the best RIDES ive ever looked at. its amazing even though i saw it partuially unthemed. and about hte flowers the only thing i can suggest is using a trainer to water them immediatley before saving the park. i dont htink theres a way to otherwise.
    Do you happen to know of such a trainer? That would be a big help...
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    I didn't notice those hanging flowers before. What a great idea.

Doesn't the SOB trainer has a Water All Gardens fucntion? I'm not exactly sure where you can get it, though.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Get the 8 Cars Per Trainer, um, trainer.

It is better than SOB, or at least I think it is.

Google will help you find it I think.
    Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I d/led that 8 cars trainer, and I spent all night hacking up a ride, Ive never really hacked rct before, let alone RCT 2, and I had alot of fun trying to recreate Adix's trademark luge machines. I made one of my own design and Im thinking about making a mini park out of it or something, it's pretty neat...

OH! yeah, and the gardens, yes, the 8 cars trainer will suit my needs perfectly. :lol:

:bandit:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Luge coaster are awesome! You dont see too much of them around these days.......
    Friday August 15, 2003

Back on topic here.

After much research and debate on the subject, I have decided to surprise all of you. There will be no Atlantis themed area in RoB. I decided that it would be best to hold off until another park to attempt such a massive undertaking. Unfortunately, I cant release any screens of what I have decided to do, nor can I tell you what it will be called. I ask that the few testers who have seen it please keep their lips sealed, as this is a theme that has never been done before. It is coming along very nicely, and I like the way it has turned out.

In other areas, work continues to move quickly. I am afraid that the B&M flyer that was one located in the rear corner of the park has been removed in favor of a different attraction, which has not been constructed yet. The theme for this area has been changed too, but we'll have to wait and see on that one. I am still working on the back section of the Mayan area, due to my recent experiments with custom scenery, and I will post some screens from the mayan section ASAP. Just wanted to let you guys know whats going on, and that some screens are coming.

Heres the custom scenery:
    http://www.nedesigns.../misc/maya1.jpg

I guess thats a sneak shot of the Mayan area :-p

Peace be with you.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I like that wall with the symbol on it. Shame about the Atlantis area :( I was looking forward to that.

*awaits never-done-before area
    Can anyone host a screen or two for me?

I hate to be a mooch, but I distinctly remember being promised a said amount of free hosting space if I were to become a parkmaker... And the administration has recieved my repeated requests for screen hostage, and has yet to reply. If anybody could lend a hand (or some kilobytes at least), it would be much appreciated.

Peace Be With You.

Edit: See Below.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Blah, send 'em here.
    I can host them.

edit: nevermind, stupid villagephotos is fucking up on me.
    Here are two screens of the completed Mayan area on the left hand side of the park. I am now concentrating my efforts on the 'secret' area, and progress is coming along, including the re-theme of the ride formerly known as "Eversio Atlantica." More screens soon, and a full update (Including newspaper snippet) expected within the week.

http://forums.nedesi...-1061178749.jpg

http://forums.nedesi...-1061178775.jpg

Peace Be With You.

(Especially with Pym)

Thanks to Foozy for uploading these.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading