(Archive) Advertising District / Rivers of Babylon FINAL Update -Oct 15, 2003-

• Fatha'%s's Photo
    Good god, the balls to make a suspended coaster now thats what I'm talkin about. Its lookin good, classic SAC right there only converted to rct2. My favorite area is still the area around the entrance, but the new screens are still classic. I want to see this new theme youve got up your sleeve should be great. Anyway, I am a fan but you knew this already.

9/10
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    It looks great, man.
    I'm really getting that mayan vibe and stuff.
    The architecture is great, and that suspended looks killer.

Keep it up.

Peace With You Be.
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    I With Peace Be, thank you Pym.

May force the you be with?

Fatha- you may never know what my secret theme is... I wont be posting screens.. you really need to "acquire" RCT 2.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

I With Peace Be, thank you Pym.

May force the you be with?

Fatha- you may never know what my secret theme is... I wont be posting screens.. you really need to "acquire" RCT 2.

Perhaps a hint of some sort? I mean, an undereducated guy like me couldn't possibly guess it, could I?
    nope, no hint, sorry.

if you want a hint, think of the roots of creation.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    adam and eve.. area?

or big bang theory... area?
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

"Secret Theme"????

LoL...

I wonder...

Cthulhu for president...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • guljam%s's Photo
    WOw! Amazing~

Civilization?
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    OMG, the last screens are amazing, you dont see a lot of good suspended these days. Anyway, wheres the luge ;).
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Seriously wow.....

Lovely buildings and your custom scenery works a treat.
    Suspended looks really good but i dont like that long straight stretch of the ride..
    Boy, It's good to be back on topic, and thanks for bringing us there sfgadv02!

Im glad you like the screens. You truly dont see good suspendeds anymore... that is, until, now.

Forget I said anything about a hint or a secret area or anything of or regarding that matter. There is no secret area, there is no hint. There is no spoon. I didnt think anybody would care, nor did I think people would start guessing. Either way, there will be no screens, no beta testers, nothing coming from this new area. When I release the park, that's it :yup:

Scarface- that long straight section is a brake run for the second lift hill.. you can see where it goes off the screen in the lower left that the lift hill starts, there's a small helix between the brakes and the lift hill, but that brake run leads to that hill.

Peace.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I can't get enough of this park!
    I swear to God, I just like go back and look at all the pics and just drool.
    It's quite amazing.
    I just can't wait for this to be released!

Teh Peace Is Goooood.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Boy, It's good to be back on topic, and thanks for bringing us there sfgadv02!

Im glad you like the screens. You truly dont see good suspendeds anymore... that is, until, now.

My pleasure. ;)
  • Toon%s's Photo
    SA, you know I love this park. The atmospheres you create are so immersive, beautiful and original. I have such a great respect for your parkmaking and ability to create or reinvent themes. This one is on the top of my anticipated parks list and I look forward to more previews. Awesome work!
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Everything looks amazing, except the lemonade stores, they look like crap.
    Marshy, let the lemonade stands slide, its the best I can do for a roasted corn stall.. .
  • LastArchAngel%s's Photo
    Well, I have been looking at the construction of this park ever since old SA started it, and to tell you all the truth, this is my favorite park...

Of all time...

This is coming from me, an super veteran of the game, and tester of hundreds of parks..

I don't post that often now, but I scour the boards everyday looking at all the talent, hoping that I inspired some of it, but this park is a step above the rest.

The realism is out of the world, and the utilization of RCT2 can be a real powerful act.

Well, like my favorite movie character, "thats all ive got to say about that."
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

^^^Holy fucking shit...

You are still alive???

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    ^^ Wow, you post. I agree with you totally, this park fucking rocks.
    And also LAA, finish your damn RCT2 park! lol
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Why do I think this is about to become a very active topic now?

SA, you've been touched by an Angel!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading