RCT Discussion / RCT 2 Time Twisters Box Cover

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Bam!!! It's the coolest cover ever!!!!11!!!1!!!!
  • iris%s's Photo
    retarded
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    You made that box didn't you.......That can't be a real box for a game. If that really is, then Atari has truly gone off their dot!!!
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Yes, I'm pretty sure it's real. It's deeplinked from the Electronics Boutique site, so, it's real.

If it isn't, then you're really good.

That box is stupid.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    it looks so stupid. just like WW...
  • Mr. Glass%s's Photo
    What the fuck is a Time Twister?
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo

What the fuck is a Time Twister?

Posted Image

...that.
  • MindBender5%s's Photo
    Gee, I never remember reading about animate skeletal warriors in my history book.

Atari has definately been :bandit: .
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    BLIMPS!!!1
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    Certainly looks craptacular.

:et: Turned :et:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Time Twister is Atari's attempt to take the good name of TT and turn it into something so vile and repulsive that I'm going to have to change my screenname eventually.

From now forth, I shall be known in short form only as Toon.

edit - and I'm sure those historically accurate skeletal warriors will be 60 ft tall. What I really want is the 80 ft Elvis!
  • Junior%s's Photo
    LL ownz this.

Its true Atari has gone :bandit: .

I'd rather pay 20$ for the UCES.

Posted Image

:stupid:

-PIMP :X
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Actually, there's a bit of a spoiler in that cover. The upper half of a person scenery has been given away. I mean, obviously, that driver can't have any legs if he's to fit in that car.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    man i cant wait for this shit
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Anybody got any ideas for possible 'new rides'. Im puttin tabs on a chariot car for any one of the beemers, most likely the stand up. Hmmm, the box looks 'ok', but...... Never judge a book by its cover ;) ...... with rumours of CS jumping back on the bandwagon, you never know........
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

Anybody got any ideas for possible 'new rides'. Im puttin tabs on a chariot car for any one of the beemers, most likely the stand up. Hmmm, the box looks 'ok', but...... Never judge a book by its cover  ;) ...... with rumours of CS jumping back on the bandwagon, you never know........

There's no Chris Sawyer logo on it.
  • Dixi%s's Photo

Rethink At Atari? Posted On: Aug 26 2003, 09:09 AM By: rcthelp
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is some time since Atari promised us a response to our petition regarding future direction of RCT2 and Expansion Packs. As yet, we have heard nothing.

We now understand that inside Atari, there is a debate going on about whether Time Twisters will be the name of the second RCT2 Expansion Set. It is understood that this debate may also involve Chris Sawyer.

Yesterday Atari had a major press launch of upcoming games. You can read more about that here. It seems to us that this would have been a perfect opportunity to show some screenshots of the second RCT2 Expansion Pack. However there were none.

If he's shown an interest in the issue over the name, I think that shows he's concerned about the future of the series.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Definitely. But his logo isn't on the front which almost certainly means the core programming hasn't been changed.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Anybody got any ideas for possible 'new rides'. Im puttin tabs on a chariot car for any one of the beemers, most likely the stand up. Hmmm, the box looks 'ok', but...... Never judge a book by its cover  ;) ...... with rumours of CS jumping back on the bandwagon, you never know........

There's no Chris Sawyer logo on it.

LOL, I agree with that philosophy in general, but it's not a book, it's a videogame.

A very poor concept for one too...and anyone notice the Atari/RCT2 sites discuss nothing about it 2 months before release? Obviously it is a big deal to them...

Are those 60 ft skeletons from the old Sinbad movies? That's what they remind me of...

Here's what I can summarize as the "OOOOO NEW themes" :|'''' from the cover:

-more dinos
    -50's greaser theme
    -sinbad's skelton's
    -is that a cavalry on the bottom right? hard to tell with the small image...

Oi. 8@

Kai :|
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    From the cover, it looks so ugly. The scenery is just another piece of crap like WW.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading