-50's greaser theme

Maybe we can get Xcelerator trains.

I doubt it. 8@

-Raptor-
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    I'd get it just for that blimp...
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Hey, 50's themin gcould rock.

Especially if we get Rocket coasters and Xcelerator trains. But a 50's theme COULD rock in itself, depending on how the execute it....oh wait, they usually can't do things right....n/m.
  • Lurker%s's Photo

Posted Image

Bam!!!  It's the coolest cover ever!!!!11!!!1!!!!

That's the shityst box cover i've ever seen! i think TT will be a pile of shit :@
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    No one buy TT.

kthx

Turtleman 8)
  • artist%s's Photo
    Im only buying this if it has new coasters not if its just shit themeing.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Hmm.
    Looks more like Jurrasic Park then RCT.
    Oh well, shit like this proves why the rct2 series is sucky and rct 1 is awesome (Uh oh, did I say that??) ;) No only joking SA.

Anyway, yeah, the box looks like shit.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I would rather download than buy.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    You are willing to waste your precious time downloading this... I mean, look at that box. I had the slightest hope Atari would realize the wrong they had done with WW, my hope has now been shattered, reassembled, and then shattered again from that box art.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Who cares, its only 2 min on a DSL. :p
  • Micool%s's Photo
    All it is is RCT2 with a bunch of 'custom scenery'...and now that people like Ron Starr/Toon make that stuff (much of it better then the professional graphics designers) it's worthless. It looks more like a very, very crappy RPG.

I think an earlier post sums it up...

retarted

• FindingNemo%s's Photo

Maybe we can get Xcelerator trains.

I doubt it. 8@

-Raptor-

If Only.....If Only......

lol

There should be the Intamin rocket coaster in the game, but they made the cable lift so why not, ya know?

It'll proberably end up being a train for the Premier LIM bowl coaster or a remake of the Limo train with lapbars ...

~!Nemo!~ 8@
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Notice that they have not released any screens on this game, probably because it sucks. The game is suppose to be released next month??
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Read the other thread, buddy. The one with the screens.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Never judge a book by its cover  ;)

Yeah, because if you did, this game would look a lot better than it actually is.
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    The box look as though it says "Requires RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 game to play", There is no mention of WW.
    I don't credit Atari with having the ability to produce an expansion that could update both RCT2 or RCT2 with WW. So maybe it will include Wacky Worlds. (Like LL included AA/CF, and it's box didn't mention it)

Either way it looks craptacular.

<darkfire>
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Read the other thread, buddy.  The one with the screens.

Well, I posted that before the screen was released, someone must have been spying on me! ;)
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Why the fuck are they making exspanion packs that will make your parks look like something that can (and never should) happen. Itll just look shit. They should make some more like LL etc. More coasters, rides and GOOD and useable scenary! Grrr... Wheres Chris Sawyer when you need him.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Why the fuck are they making exspanion packs that will make your parks look like something that can (and never should) happen. Itll just look shit. They should make some more like LL etc. More coasters, rides and GOOD and useable scenary! Grrr... Wheres Chris Sawyer when you need him.

^Exaclty.

I WANT A ROCKET COASTER! They put that in and other new coasters, flats, and new non crappy scenery, ect. then that is the only way atari can save them selves.

but seeing as we are talking about ATARI here, who knows :rolleyes: .
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    it looks like a park with some of the crappy RCT2.com scenery in it. excluding Toon and John (who by the way is making some pretty nice scenery now.)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading