RCT Discussion / RCT 2 Time Twisters Box Cover

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Well, I posted that before the screen was released, someone must have been spying on me! ;)

Um... uh... no I'm not! You can't prove it! You can't!!!

Anyway, this shows why the Atari 64 went extinct even though it was the first 64-bit gaming system ever.

Cuz Atari can't make games worth a shit.

Also, don't call it craptacular. The "acular" brings up connotations of "spectacular," which is good. Thus, that word DOES save some hope of positivity in its use. TT has none whatsoever, so it is not even craptacular. More like shitawful.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Um... uh... no I'm not!  You can't prove it!  You can't!!!

Yes, of course I can. ;)
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

Anyway, this shows why the Atari 64 went extinct even though it was the first 64-bit gaming system ever.

Also, don't call it craptacular.  The "acular" brings up connotations of "spectacular," which is good.  Thus, that word DOES save some hope of positivity in its use.  TT has none whatsoever, so it is not even craptacular.  More like shitawful.

what did the 64 mean on nintendo 64?
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Rocket Coaster??

Meh

If they gave us a rocket coaster, you..rct2fan1556...would buy TT, that would mean you would get your rocket coaster, plus aload of pointless scenery. Meaning people wouldnt be able to d/l your parks because they wont have TT.

Pointless IMO, buy it for one coaster?? Ill be honest, I like maybe 3 rides on WW, the San Fransisco Trams, the New Mini Coaster train, and the new teacups. I mean, buying WW for 3 rides is pointless.
    I would just give up expansion packs altogether, CF and LL gave us more realistic rides, theming and land types, TT and WW gives us Crappy unrealistic tree's, giant cowboys, taxi giga coasters and giant dancing women.

Atari suck. Which I realised when I first saw WW screens. Although I gave up rct2 today, I dont know why Im posting.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

Also, don't call it craptacular.  The "acular" brings up connotations of "spectacular," which is good.  Thus, that word DOES save some hope of positivity in its use.  TT has none whatsoever, so it is not even craptacular.  More like shitawful.

Atari jaguar came out before N64...

It didnt sell cause it was fucking expensive and the controller was practically a keyboard.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

64-bit game processor
  • Madhollander%s's Photo

Wheres Chris Sawyer when you need him.

lauching his ass off at home over those atari idiots while creating White Knuckle Rides...

i hope...

:l33t:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I don't need no steenking rocket coaster, man. I've been making bitching rockets in RCT2 using a giga and a 20-square long flat chain lift with upped speed.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading