Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Oh 4 to 5 days till the steel twister results are up. :) (there due in 3 days)
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    ahhh both my entrys are/was pretty crapy am going to have to go back to the drawing board big time ???
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I'm going to have to drop out.

I have saturday school tomorrow and then I have to go visit my friends to take care of something. Sunday I have other things to take care of and am going to go hang out with my other friends. And, my game seems to keep making my computer get fucked up and always have to reformat the hardrive or whatever its called. That means I have to reinstall the game and put my entry into the saved games folder and all that stuff (which is still 85% done). Unforunately, I won't be able to do this until next week when hopefully this computer is fully fixed and find the problem why my game is doing this. If not then maybe two weeks. So, sorry....

I guess I'm taking a little break. Oh well. who cares. its just a game. cya around.

Kraken
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    God everyone's dropping like flies! I feel kinda bad for some reason, I sent my entry in a LONG time ago. I even have my video game themed entry sent in already lol.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Junya Boy and Titan said they were entering.

Brent0s maybe? He said something about a day-late birthday present.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I guess I'm taking a little break.  Oh well. who cares. its just a game. cya around.

Kraken

I care. Do you think you'll be able to finish LXG with me?
    Too bad you're having all these problems...

SF
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    if you do need to drop id recomend finishing it, and useing a movie name so it could take that round, their are so many movies their is bound to be one that fits your theme.
    Yes retheming it to one of the other contests would probably be the best way to go.
  • Kevin%s's Photo

I guess I'm taking a little break.  Oh well. who cares. its just a game. cya around.

Kraken

I care. Do you think you'll be able to finish LXG with me?
    Too bad you're having all these problems...

SF

I should be able to finish my part. it should hopefully only take a week or so to get the game reinstalled. I'll be waiting.....

Kraken
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    My entry is taking a loooong time.. in fact, I've worked 15 years on it already. I started like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. and I'm only about 75% done. I wasn't able to work on it all week. I haven't touched the game this entire week actually. Swamped with school work. No worries though, I will finish.. :)
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I'm prolly gonna have to drop out too... I haven't even put the coaster on the map, yet alone landscape and theme it... :(
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

if you do need to drop id recomend finishing it, and useing a movie name so it could take that round, their are so many movies their is bound to be one that fits your theme.

Hehe! Guess what i'm doing...

Btw, i've worked on it a month and all i've managed to complete is 2/5, year 28.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Holy s**t.

It could be Jacko vs. Coasterkid.

Such a highly anticipated round gets whittled down to two contestants!

Unless Junya's entering. ;)X
    And then Junya Boy would kick my ass. I haven't seen anything from Jacko, so I have no idea what would happen their. He's probably better then me anyhow. Seriously think about it though, some other people have to be entering and just not announcing it. I really hope this isn't a 3 person contest. And RCT1 still exists too...
  • spiderman%s's Photo

And RCT1 still exists too...

Indeed it does...
  • Alienated%s's Photo

My entry is taking a loooong time.. in fact, I've worked 15 years on it already. I started like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. and I'm only about 75% done. I wasn't able to work on it all week. I haven't touched the game this entire week actually. Swamped with school work. No worries though, I will finish..  :)

Every single word in your post is the same for me. Except I've been working on mine for about 21 game years and am about 60% complete. School work has really screwed me over this round, I'm going to have to fill in some sections that i would have liked to see themed with water. And i am in between 2 basketball games today, 1 at 10AM and the other at 6PM.

Good Luck to all that enter.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Well, I was thinking about possible films for my Movie entry, and I realized that it had been staring me in the face this whole time. I just failed to put two and two together.

If I manage to finish and submit it, which will be difficult, I'm pretty sure that my entry will depart from any movie-themed area ever done before.

It's not anything you would expect.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Well, I was thinking about possible films for my Movie entry, and I realized that it had been staring me in the face this whole time. I just failed to put two and two together.

If I manage to finish and submit it, which will be difficult, I'm pretty sure that my entry will depart from any movie-themed area ever done before.

It's not anything you would expect.

Looking forward to that - it sounds funky.

Dan - don't be disheartened! I think you rush things a bit, but you always have great ideas - your entries are always on the quirky side. Micool isn't alone on these forums after all :D
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Movie idea scrapped.

Too hard, not enough time, and I probably would have had to design some custom scenery.

The film I had in mind was Akira, a Japanese anime movie released in 1988.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the Weekly Contests and the Tour.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

ahhh both my entrys are/was pretty crapy am going to have to go back to the drawing board big time  ???

Your woodie was my favorite, but it wasn't themed as well as it should have been.

My alien themed ride is gonna be good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading