Pro Tour 1 / PT Screens

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok I talked to iris and this contest is like Hi Rollers so we can post ONE screen, but it must be ZOOMED ALL THE WAY IN.

Also when i asked if this mite hurt someones chance to win he was unsure so this mite be running a risk.

Here is mite, no Info just the screen.

Posted Image

I hope others post too coz then i will not feel so stupid, but follow the rules are you may get DQ'ed.

-------------------

INDEX OF POSTED SCREENS

Kumba - Just Look Up ^:p

nemesis chris - Screen Link

Fatha' - *Down. PM me when its fixed*

gymkid dude - Screen Link

cBass Screen Link

gir - Screen Link

slob - Screen Link

ride6 - Screen Link

Six Frags - Screen Link

Evil WME - Screen Link

Corkscrewed - Screen Link

John - Screen Link

Toon - Screen Link

Mantis - Screen Link

Micool - Screen Link
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I like... Though, the paths look really ugly. 8-)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Damn that is nice - good job! Not sure about the wooden crosses on top of that awning, but it does look very nice - and a lot different from your usual work which is refreshing.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Well this is only a little screen of a new area i started and is very incomplete.

Have fun as its the only thing you will see untill its finished.

Posted Image
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Here is mine.

Posted Image
  • artist%s's Photo
    Wow that is some amazing work fatha`.

Well done!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    both your look a bit alike, both good, i like em, Fatha's would be better without the rain tho, :lol:
  • jon%s's Photo
    Kumba, your screen is fantastic, it has a great choice of colours and I love it. Best screen of the three so far. Well done.

NC, wow, your work is starting to look a lot like fatha'. That can only be a good thing. Well done.

Fatha,Simply beautiful, pure fatha. Well done to you too.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    good. i still am able to feel good about what i´m doing. too bad it doesn´t look very finished..

i think Kumba´s looks nice and colorful, ll be nice to see that one finished and stuff.

once i get something worthwhile of taking a ss of, i´ll post it.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Wow. All of you have taken such different routes to building from eachother.

*I don't really like Kumba's there are too many colors and that has to be the ugliest use of custom path I've ever seen. I'm still impressed though, it shows skill, and improvement. The archetecure form is good and the treeing isn't too overwhelming.

*I like what Nem. Chris has going there. It keeps a simple look that still displays the theme, ever so subitaly. Very cool. I like the color use and such here because it's simple and straight forward.

*I like Fath's except how the wooden coaster track is sticking up off the buildings roofs. I would suggest used zero-clearences and putting fence on the roofs that have the track, to make it appear more unified. Just a matter of personal taste really. Other than that it looks excellent.

Edit: I really don't know how to compair my park to these because the themes and ideas are so different. I'll post a screen sometime next month so you can tair me to peices. :)

ride6
  • posix%s's Photo
    I've actually started construction on my ProTours entry today. Even if it's just some sort of map preparation because the park isn't planned out yet.
    Fatha', it seems you're RCT engines are running at top speed at the moment, seeing as your solo is going well too. I like that. What you have there is kind of nice. Fatha'-ness, so to speak. But the one curve is horribly placed.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Fatha' - if you can really be bothered you could set-base-height all of those coaster tracks to 2 height marks lower so they actually look like they are the roofs more. But it looks great as is IMO.

NC - nice inversion!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Very nice, all of them. Just to comment on Fatha's though, Posix is right about the turn, it just doesn’t fit too well. As for the roofing, I hope they were in the process of having roofs around anyway because it would look horrible without.

But brilliant overall, the buildings are definitely where your style appears, some nice colours.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Kumba: Nice screen. good colours and it does remind me of a dinosaur sort of thing.

chris: Wicked screen, looks like the coaster is merged the red flowers add some good colour and the que-line has been done well. (cant wait)

fatha: really good, but i dont like the coaster train colours.

cant wait to see any of them :) .

:et:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    I like the weavage through the supports :-).
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

*I don't really like Kumba's there are too many colors and that has to be the ugliest use of custom path I've ever seen.  I'm still impressed though, it shows skill, and improvement.  The archetecure form is good and the treeing isn't too overwhelming.

*I like what Nem. Chris has going there.  It keeps a simple look that still displays the theme, ever so subitaly.  Very cool.  I like the color use and such here because it's simple and straight forward.

*I like Fath's except how the wooden coaster track is sticking up off the buildings roofs.  I would suggest used zero-clearences and putting fence on the roofs that have the track, to make it appear more unified.  Just a matter of personal taste really.  Other than that it looks excellent.

What are you doing ride6? Why are you giving them suggestions? You're supposed to beat them.. right?

Side note.. holy shit, gymkid. I don't know what to say.. I can't decide if I like it or not. I think I do though. But the supports are thicker than the track.

And to Kumba.. great change. The path color is different, I like it. Although the colors look very similar to BP.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Jacko Shanty - give the guy a break! He's being helpful! You expect everyone to be trashing each others' stuff? How would there be any progression? Gah, that was a really strange thing to say, you know.

Gymkid - uh...ok.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Wow gymkid that rules and the supports must be the best i have ever seen.

Congrats! this is going to be a tough comp!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    you fucktard i was gona do RCT1 like supports :@

btw chill about the paths in my screen, yes it is a Dino theme, and other then that tiny park with the green wall i think they are very nice :peace:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    gymkid's got a sex club in his park.
    Nice. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading