Pro Tour 1 / PT Screens

• BchillerR%s's Photo
    Gymkid dude, your screen looks amazing. Personally I think the colors are awesome, it strays away from the traditional use of colors, and creates a great atmosphere. The coaster looks well done, the lime green mixed with that pink is a great combination, not to mention the supports are awesome and the layout is nice. By the way nice cafe name.

BchillerR
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Posted Image
    I heard somebody say zoomed in

Oh cBass has compition. :p
  • gir%s's Photo
    A lot of people dunno who I am, so I'll show them who I am.

Posted Image

( don't mind the ghost train track, the area is still in development )
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Wow Gir! I didn't know you had so much talent! It really looks great. The pathing is what makes the screen so beautiful. The coaster also looks amazing. I can't wait to see your PT.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    looks like ed took someone under his wing =P
  • iris%s's Photo
    lmao Gymkid.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Wow Gir! I didn't know you had so much talent! It really looks great. The pathing is what makes the screen so beautiful. The coaster also looks amazing. I can't wait to see your PT.

:lol:
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    gir, it is nice to see you trying out different things. The arch way works too, I think it is very nice. Some good colours, the coaster has good colours. All good from my point of view.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

lmao Gymkid.

FINE. :-(.

Just you wait!

Go LMAO yourself!
  • gir%s's Photo

Here is mine.

Reminds me of Lichfield.

--

Thanks for the comments guys..this is fun. :)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I favour NC's screen more, I am in love with that inversion. Gymkids comes second, because its different, the colours are brilliant and the sex club rocks :p

As for the others which my school computer will show me, Lumba's is sickly, the colours are awful but the buildings ARE well..thought out. Fatha's is good, the low curve is a bit out of place thought.

Marsheth
  • artist%s's Photo
    Thanks for the wonerful replys, they have edged me to do more!

Thanks !
  • mantis%s's Photo

QUOTE (Turtleman @ Mar 21 2004, 09:41 PM)

:lol:

Now come on, Ed, s-bends can make or break a layout and you know it!

Phatage - i'm still trying to work that one out.

cBass - touche

Gir - it looks lovely :)
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Wow Gir, you have created a very nice atmosphere there, i love it!

I wish no-one had shown screens though, ruins the suprise...
  • natelox%s's Photo

I wish no-one had shown screens though, ruins the suprise...

You didn't have to look at this topic
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Screens look real nice guys.

Kumba-I like the colors your using in your park, they're different then the norm, yet easy on the eyes, just not sure if its a 'wow, what a park' kinda thing going on.

Chris-Looks real good and what not, but from that screen, the theme is alomst cliche and doesn't look like it will compete well unless it has something really extraodinary in it, which it may, knowing you.

Fatha'-Prolly my favorite screen so far, I like the look, it'll look real nice after you fix the rooves. Odd, i'm not really a fan of your previous works, but this looks real nice.

Gym-Dude, you stretch the limits of the game so far dude. Tis crazy man, not sure if i like it or not, but after GTA, I'm expecting good things, though I'm still I big fan of Alamo Park. ;)

Phatage-Neat?

gir-Sweet man, i think you could be the Dark Horse in this competition. You're right, not many people know your work to well, but its obviously got appeal, and its not stuff you see in every park. Good job.

Nice work all ya'll.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Loving Fatha', N.C., and Gymkid's screen. :birthday2:
  • bokti%s's Photo
    by the sounds of it, either ride6 will win, or i will.

...only, guess who's willing to give irsi head..?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    ride6?
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Wish I could plug my worthless entry, but I'm in Florida right now.
    Hey, it's not that bad though. I went to IOA yesterday.

When I get back on Saturday, I'll post one of my entrance.
    My favorite screen so far is definitley NC's. But all these great screens
    are really hurting my self-esteem. :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading