Pro Tour 1 / PT Screens

• mantis%s's Photo

Wow gymkid that rules and the supports must be the best i have ever seen.

Congrats! this is going to be a tough comp!

Personally I think they're the worst, but maybe that's the idea.

Gymkid - what happened? :(
  • artist%s's Photo
    I dunno what it is that makes me like them so much,mabye its the fact that they look so realistic!
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lay off of ride6 guys.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    well, for some reason 8 cars doesnt like hacking through slanted diagonal track that is inclined. That explains part of it. The other part is I wanted it to be stylized, colorful, and messy but still attractive. I like them.

And if you want some of the GTAishness, it will be here.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Blimy gymkid, very wacky. Looks quite interesting though, the sex club is pretty cool. Although a bit messy I think it would look better in the actual game being able to look around from different angles.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

Jacko Shanty - give the guy a break! He's being helpful!  You expect everyone to be trashing each others' stuff? How would there be any progression? Gah, that was a really strange thing to say, you know.

Yes.. sorry, that did come out harsh. I don't expect anyone to thrash. And no, I didn't say it just because it is ride6. Just thought it was weird for him to be giving suggestions to who he's supposed to be defeating. Kinda like telling the opposing team how to hold their bat. But it was just friendly advice, I guess. Forgive me, ride6. :)

And Pym.. nothing has gotten into me. I just flamed you that one time for saying that about Meretrix, which was pretty understandable.

Sorry.. please proceed.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Gymkid, your screen makes my eyes buzz. The colors alone are almost enough to give me a headache. The way the bunny-hop weaves through the supports is sweet though, gotta' love it.

Jacko- I had this long disscussion (4 hours or so worth) with Coaster Ed last night and the main thing I learned was to speak my mind for the bettering of humanity. In Fatha's case there is no way in hell I'm going to beat him anyway so I mind-as-well give a prodeuctive thought to two where I can.

ride6
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Gymkid, your screen makes my eyes buzz.  The colors alone are almost enough to give me a headache.  The way the bunny-hop weaves through the supports is sweet though, gotta' love it.

Jacko- I had this long disscussion (4 hours or so worth) with Coaster Ed last night and the main thing I learned was to speak my mind for the bettering of humanity.  In Fatha's case there is no way in hell I'm going to beat him anyway so I mind-as-well give a prodeuctive thought to two where I can.

ride6

Hmm, the bettering of humanity? If good RCT parks contribute to the bettering of humanity, than I think the world has some screwed up values.

You have no idea how silly that sounds.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Kumba -- Personally, I really like this screen. You're breaking away from your normal browns and into more colors. Very detailed, hopefully the rides in this one are as good looking as in your other park.

Nemesis Chris -- Man, you know my thoughts on this screen. ;)

Fatha' -- A major change from your normal themes. And, it's working. Nice colors, I would suggest putting fences around the wooden coasters (roofs), but you know what you're doing.

Gymkid -- A little empty on the theming, and the architecture doesn't have the detail Kumba's does, but the ride looks like it's an amazing thing to watch.

This competition is really going to be something. Now, I really wish I entered it.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • cBass%s's Photo
    screenshot
  • Kumba%s's Photo

screenshot

:OMG: only a Parkmaker can do something like that, WOW :0
  • John%s's Photo
    I agree, cBass.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

screenshot

:lol: Classic.
  • gir%s's Photo

you fucktard i was gona do RCT1 like supports :@

AHHHH MEE TOOOOO!!1

.. but I'm using LL. :p
  • Steve%s's Photo
    cBass has it in the bag. :p
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    cBass's is incredible. I wish I could build that good in RCT2..or even RCT1 for that matter. Absolutely brilliant.

gymkid's looks very weird...the supports are too wacky for me, and its even sporadic and unthemed in parts...yikes.

Kumba's looks very nice actually, I like the jungle feel of it, and the path layout looks good. Awesome theming, BTW.

Nemesischris- Very westerny..I like the feel of it, and all the wood goes well with the exquisite theming.

Fatha'- definetely the best screen in here after cBass...your RCT seems to be coming together nicely these days, your Disney solo chuggin along...now all we need in Ports of Call. *COUGH!!!!!!!!!!*

Good job, everyone.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    I heard somebody say zoomed in
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    For everyone commenting on the rooves, I will fix that with time.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Hmm, the bettering of humanity?  If good RCT parks contribute to the bettering of humanity, than I think the world has some screwed up values.

You have no idea how silly that sounds.

Well I'm appling the idea to a different thing. I guess I'm voicing my thoughts for the better of New Element, or the Pro Tour and the people in the pro tour. Yeah. I did sound really wierd. Basically I'm going to voice my opinion more and hopefully I'll also start questioning it more. Yay.

Phatage- You're evil. I can't even tell what it is. It looks snow-themed or something... I can't figure it out. It's too small and too detailed.

ride6
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    screens look nice.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading