RCT Discussion / New Parkmakers. What do you think?

• Richie%s's Photo
    My top 5..

5. JKay - I have seen the park hes releasing this week, and although its totally different to everything else in terms of style, and takes some getting used to, its amazing. The attention in detail is what makes him very special. Although i think his coasters could do with some tweaking.

4. NemesisChris - The new project looks great, and your previous BG park was coming along great, i cant wait to see something finished.

3. John, finish a project dammit :) Your unfinished stuff was amazing, just the fact its incomplete :(

2. Deanosrs - The unfinished Port Haven was absolutely amazing, if he releses a finished park ill choose him over Kumba, sorry Kumba.

1. Kumba - I love all the parks he has built on, i still look around his parks weekly, i love them :D I love his coasters, custom supports, his adventure rides.. Arhy can sometimes be a downside, but the amount counts for more. To me anyways.

Others i like, Tyandor, he really is amazing, and very origional witha great sense of colours. Marshy and voodoo, their latest park is coming along nicely. Phatage, i loved his six flags park, because its soo good, and real. But if it was an actual origional park it wouldnt be good..Im not sure ive seen other work from him? Leighx, his 50*50 mini looked great, and origional. Yyo, his coasters could do with that little something extra, but i am keen to see what he produces in the future. EDITI talk to panoramical in aim often, and i really like his work. Although i dont think ive ever seen a coaster by him?

There are a lot of great LL'ers out there, and its harder than it looks. I only found this RCT community a few months ago, so im not big on LL. I do like the look of Morticians stuff though.

26874. *RiChiE* - Hmmmm.... i think im over rated..

Edited by *RiChiE*, 12 April 2004 - 05:06 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo

What is the fuss about the Phatage. Unfriendly Invader was amazing but SFWoE was a horrible runner-up IMO. The architecture sucked and it was only the coasters that were decent.

now your just being stupid, so he did a SF park, sure Bush, Universal, or something like his PT would have been amazing on a full scale, but look at the details, they are so realistic it makes the park awsome, he did what he wanted to do, and made it look as good as it could, i can only prise him for that.

btw in H2H3 NO SF parks Phatage. :lol:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Well, see its so hard to compare "skill" in 2 different categories.

I have the GOOD LOOKING category, and the MAD CREATIVE category.

Good Looking
    ----------

Top Prospects
    -------
    Voodoo
    sloB
    Turtle
    NemChris
    Turtleman

Ehh!
    -------
    John
    AK

Crazy Creative
    ---------------------

Top Prospects
    ------
    Blitzsama
    Jkay
    Micool

Ehh
    --------
    Phatage (he IS crazy creative, but while the others work is good looking AND creative, he TOTALLY sacrafices looks IMO).
    Me :-(.
    Freak.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    At least I'm not over-rated :yup:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Another breif thought that merits another post.

Having reflected, I beleive Slob and Voodoo are the most talented and deserving of being the next parkmaker. If I was iris, they'd be it. Their biggest weakness: they are so much alike! How can you make one a parkmaker but not the other?
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Well, voodoo is obviously just copying off me.;)

And by the way gymkid, get rid of that damn captial B :p

I've noticed that I've dropped off plenty of people's lists.
    I suppose it's my own fault. Who would think that releasing something would hurt me. lol

Well, what I have so far for the PT is quality work I think so we shall see.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Thanks Simon!!! :p
  • Steve%s's Photo
    No order...

John
    slob
    Turtleman
    voodoo
    Phatage

edit: btw, thanks for the nod deano. My new solo shouldn't dissapoint. I hope. :(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :| man BP must suck, only 3 people who have seen it posted. none picked me :'(
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    :|

I vote for you Kumba ;) , that's all that matters. :|''''
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

:|

I vote for you Kumba ;) , that's all that matters.  :|''''

you're vote does not matter and shall be discarded. In fact, I beleive there is a hanging chad next to his name. Obviously you intended to vote for Bush.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    1.) Turtleman -- I don't think many non-parkmakers would compare to Turtleman's LL work, and I'd go out on a limb to say maybe only a handful of parkmakers could compete right now with his work.

2.) Micool -- Talent, ideas, speed...not much else needed.

3.) Blitz -- Release something Damnit!

4.) Freak -- Always has ideas, consistenly makes parks, just not 'big enough'...make a 'wow' park not a 'good' park.

5.) A-K -- Finish Mandrone.

Obviously, those are only LL parkmakers....others I'm sure are better evaulating rct2 guys. Not to mention, I could tend to be biast against the rct2 work I've seen in rctX. I'd say leighx, JKay, ride6, jon etc; show tons of talent, infact, I could say that about any of the members.

I'd also like to mention Turtle, as he seems to be underrated. His talent is fantastic, but sometimes, I think of him as the Mike Robbins of NE. If that makes sense. He makes parks that are pleaseing and beautiful to look at, yet they just aren't earth shatterring. Still gotta give him props.

Ok then.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    In no specific order, here are 5:

1. gymkid dude - His pro-tour project is amazing, not to mention his Vice City park.

2. voodoo - Universal Resort Europe was/is an amazing park and also his park with Marshy looks quite nice too.

3. Micool - His park Legends of the Loch was so innovative and cool to look at, although I wasn't a big fan of The Happy Place.

4. Phatage - His recent runner up park has some really nice hacks, also his water park area was really nice too.

5. A-K - His ship in Morticians park is really nice, also some of his previous work is nice.

EDIT: I'm going to add Sfgadv02 to that list, his work is very nice looking. Also he is very creative with his hacks, just go and look at his Enchanted Elements park.

BchillerR
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    1 - Turtleman
    2 - Phatage
    3 - Kai

In no particular order...
    Nemesis Chris, Kumba, Alec/AK, Corkscrew

Sleeper, if iris ever notices him:
    Tyandor
  • Phatage%s's Photo

SFWoE was a horrible runner-up IMO. The architecture sucked and it was only the coasters that were decent.

Coming from somebody who said that Fantastic Wonders was NE's worst runner-up, I take that as a compliment. Thank you.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I've been forgotten...

*rushes to work on Fizz*
  • John%s's Photo

now your just being stupid, so he did a SF park, sure Bush, Universal, or something like his PT would have been amazing on a full scale, but look at the details, they are so realistic it makes the park awsome, he did what he wanted to do, and made it look as good as it could, i can only prise him for that.

btw in H2H3 NO SF parks Phatage.  :lol:

Six Flags Worlds of Excitement was realistic?

Since when?! ???
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    is phatage timothy cross? that'd be funny.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I need to work harder, and stuff. :|

My current favourites are -

Blitz-Sama, definitely knows the game better than anyone I've ever come across, just needs to finish something.

Kai, always manages to do something new and innovative with each project, keeping me on my toes. I think he deserves a Parkmaker spot.

Mike Robbins, one of, if not the, most stable parkmakers out there, has always kept a steady level and pace of parkmaking. Just make something that 'wow's and I think you deserve it.

:)
  • thorpedo%s's Photo

Sleeper, if iris ever notices him:
    Tyandor

Too bad his park is TT. Its really very good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading