Related Games / New E3 RCT3 Trailer - Best Yet!

• VC15SA%s's Photo
    That is true. They have a couple months to touch things up a bit, but I doubt much will be changed. I could be wrong though.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Geez, whiners. :p This is amazing to me. Nighttime looks gorgeous, and everything is absolutely magnificent. It's supposed to be playable by a broad range of computer users, not just people with the latest and fastest comps, so obviously, you're not gonna see Pixar-quality material here.

Just shut up and drool. :D
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Broadrange of computers, yes, this is true Corky.
    But if you look at the games out today Unreal Tournement 2004 they are simply beautiful and can run on ALL types of computers. Still, I think that the Rollercoaster Tycoon series depends more on gameplay than anything else, and I am sure that it is gonna be great.

It's coming out this October right? Probably around the 20th-28th like all the other RCT games.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Stupid question, but what is the price?
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    $39.99 from what I saw at the IGN interview page.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Hmmm not too bad.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I bet it will be less at some places.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Why do you say that?
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    fireworks

fireworks!

more fireworks

even more fireworks

This game looks like too much fun...
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I wonder if your guests can play with firecrackers and blow fingers off...

YAY IF THEY CAN!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    The fireworks look great.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    The fireworks look great.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    That's a nice treat! Never saw this coming!

EDIT: Just a thought. If there are fireworks could there be a possibility of time. Think about it! A whole schedule for your park! Opening times, firework times, show times, closing times etc... You get my point!

EDIT #2: Maybe there's a fireworks scenery tab? That would be cool! :yup:
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Moving at 50mph down the track and BAM, catch a firework in the teeth.

They look cool though.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    What if the fireworks were just for winning a scenerio?! :( Probably not, but its a possibility.
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Pretty good
    Awesome..

()Look forward to ~

lol
  • IndyJones%s's Photo
    This looks so awesome! The video has definatly sold me over. Riding your own coasters will be great!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I just d/led one of them, although it didn't have nightmode in it. It still looked outstanding though - definitely something I look forward to playing with.
  • w33maniac%s's Photo
    The only thing i dont like about it thus far is that you have to play to earn all the "goodies". Hopefully someone will crack it and quickly rip off a 8cars per trainer for the game.......

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading