Related Games / New E3 RCT3 Trailer - Best Yet!

• Magnus%s's Photo
    look really amazing, ut seems to be more a simulation of a park then creating good themes. so it's somehow uninteressting for me. but i'm looking forward to see what u can make out of the game.
  • kennywood_man%s's Photo
    Rct3 future expansions?

During the interview with whoever they said...

Q: How many rides are there going to be in RCT3?
    A: Broadly speaking for this first release we set out to deliver around 75% of the 'content' (rides and scenery) that were in RCT2 – however, our enthusiasm has got the better of us and we'll have probably done a bit more than that by the time we're finished.

When they said "first release" they made it sound like there was going to be a future for rct3..? More releases?
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    I hope the 25% that is going to be left out is the shit stuff from WW and TT.

yeah

that 25 % is probably going to be things that are new to the game..like that double invertor.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Heya Guys
    Cheers for all the little pics.
    Being so secluded at the moment its nigh on impossible to see amnything larger than 50k lol. awesome night pics though. Cannot wait.... mummble dribble...

Any news on release dates yet?? all my info comes off this thread lol.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I feel bad seeing you sitting there and leaving your response unanswered, Gutterflower, so I thought I'd say hi. ;)

I did a Google search and according to Gamespot, it's November 2; according to EB, it's November 16; and according to Atari it's around the holiday season.

EDIT: Nuts, too late.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I don't know how many of you have seen this or not, but if you go over to fluxd (D-Net), there is a download there for a 5 minute movie. It's in 2 parts and is a 103 MEG download. Takes a while, but there are some great user interface things that it shows. Apparently, you can change the day/night mode by clicking the mouse. Anywho, just thought I'd share.

Click Here for the movie download.

Cheers.
    Here check this site out..this has some new rct 2 photos..i dont know if yall saw them yet..http://www.jeuxvideo...s/news_3173.htm :w00t: :0
  • Rockman89%s's Photo
    I, like a few before me, had to come back for this. It looks like it'll be much better than RCT2. The object creation isn't so hard in 3D, either. It's probably easier than isometric schtuff. Look at the plethora of thingd comin' out for games like UT2004 and GTA:VC, both of which kept me busy on my break from RCT.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    MUCH MUCH better, alternate versions of flat rides, WOW. thats gotta be cool. a themed attraction or you can just keep it neutral. cool.
  • Koaster_King%s's Photo
    I saw some buildings in some screens. You can build buildings. These pictures without buildings or theme surely are pics from pre-made scenarios as they reminds of some pre-made scenarios in rct 1-2.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Gonna be sweet. Is already Sweet.
    Better practice in Ultimate Ride:Disney Coaster to spruce up on my 3D coaster building skills. ;)
  • Richie%s's Photo

Gonna be sweet. Is already Sweet.
    Better practice in Ultimate Ride:Disney Coaster to spruce up on my 3D coaster building skills. ;)

That game makes me feel sick. Not the coaster part.. just everything.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I found some new screens:

screen 1

screen 2

screen 3

screen 4

screen 5

gallery

Here's a Q&A for RCT3

Don't know if you guys have seen these already, but these are pretty new to me.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    While the pictures are awsome please give links.
    I am normally a cable user, but I am now on 56k and it fucking sucks.

Make life easier for us all and us links in RCT Rumors and Ramblings, it's ok to post direct pictures in the Ad. District.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    The nightime is looking really good, but I hate those themed rides like that ferris wheel. They will have regular ones right?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I don't really know. RCT has never been known for its outstanding graphics, but these are so behind what is out these days.

The textures are really subpar, and the lighting effects are meh. Compared to what they could I don't think this surmounts to much.

This doesn't mean I won't ppick the game up when it comes out.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Yeah, I agree that the graphics arent up to par with what is out for the PC nowadays. I will definately pick this game up, but I have high expectations and I'm not sure it will meet them. I hope it is worth the money, however much that is.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I do hope they touch up the graphics, but they still have a while left until the actuall release. This might still just be the 'testing' phase

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading