Related Games / New E3 RCT3 Trailer - Best Yet!

• Richie%s's Photo
    How long is this video? Must be a good 10 minutes (hopefully longer) ?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    For those of us with 56K... could anyone describe how the gameplay works, whether it's similar to RCT 1 and 2 in anyway, or if it's different, what it might be similar to (another game, for example)? Thanks!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    can't see any building things, but building queus and paths, along with deleting trees, looks very similiar to rct1/2. Coasters look surprisingly similiar to NL.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'm with WME, they don't show any architectural building, just ride placement and a few path things. It does look like you can drag your paths to the length you want rather than building them a square at a time. Tree removal looks to be a one at a time deal, tho there's no evidence there isn't a bulldozer tool. No landscaping functions are shown, nor coaster building either, so there really isn't too much to see. The colour palette is shown and does not look to have been expanded. I was quite surprised how smooth the coaster shown on the coaster cam were. The banking seems much improved and I like the redesign of the corkscrews. You can see some of the peep interactions and animations and there are a few new things to see if you look really closely, but overall there are no major revelations. If you want more info, I'll pop on AIM tonight and you can see what info you can extract from me.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

If you want more info, I'll pop on AIM tonight and you can see what info you can extract from me.

Almost looks like you ARE a Frontier guy ;)
    There are pictures posted of the coaster construction:
    COASTER CONSTRUCTION PICTURES

Posted Image

SF
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Something I just noticed. It seems that you can test your track before you have completed it.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That screen reminds me of 'Ultimate Ride'. Only this looks way cooler.
  • Richie%s's Photo

That screen reminds me of 'Ultimate Ride'. Only this looks way cooler.

That was a cool game, just gave me a bad headache every time.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I discovered something I don't think anyone has mentioned yet! Ticket takers or maybe ride operators!

I found this in the second half of the Japanese video. Now, when the Top Spin is being tested, look to your bottom left of the screen when the fountains go the highest. You will see a person in that small booth...

I just thought I'd point that out. :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I discovered something I don't think anyone has mentioned yet! Ticket takers or maybe ride operators!

I found this in the second half of the Japanese video. Now, when the Top Spin is being tested, look to your bottom left of the screen when the fountains go the highest. You will see a person in that small booth...

I just thought I'd point that out. :)

I had noticed that too:

Posted Image

SF
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Oh... :|
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I just finished downloading (foir the second attempt(first crashed) and it looks awsome. This looks like a must buy now. Did anyone notice it looks like the player is switching it from day/night night/day? It looked like it, if not, then it switches on its on waaayy too fast.

The top spin looks awsome, better mode than rct1 + 2 lol.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    I hope this just doesnt turn out to be a simtheme park lookalike
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    i had to come back fopr this...

not that anyone here would remember me :'( ;)

This game looks real promising, but i dunno how good this will be without the traditional view, construction seems like it would take a lot longer. 3d is amazing, but a little corny. Construction and theming is also more difficult, but im hoping Atari pulls something amazing out of their hat and makes this game great, it might just get me back into RCT.

oh and its late here and im too lazy to look for the answer, wtf is a sandbox mode?
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Heya Guys.
    Could some one be REALLY REALLY nice and post just a few small screens of the cool stuff on here? This damn skool has a 28k modem and im in here till september lol.

I feel so left out :'( sniff

Lol and sandbox mode is a free for all mode basicly, do what u want with unlimited time and cash. Joy
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Scoop from RCT2.com snapped these photos. Look here from pages 4 to 7 and you'll see just about everything the video has to offer.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    the gui looks great, simple, and clean.

i would like to see it in action though, building in 3d can be quite agravating.
  • lizzard98%s's Photo
    This game is alot better than last time i looked... (2-3 months ago).

For some reason i really like that one screenshot of the island with the sun setting... it reminded me of hawaii.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

It's a good thing I am getting a new computer in October...
    I am picking this thing up the day it comes out!

To be totally honest, even though I liked the screens early on, Mortal Kombat:Deception was the onyl game I was looking forward to all year...

Now I truly have RCT 3 and Zelda to look forward to...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    :0

shit.

Looks absolutely amazing. I want it. Now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading