News / NE's Club Grudge

• BigFoot%s's Photo
    Yeah, and on that topic ^. Is 'NE' competeing?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    That would be difficult, as some NE parkmakers are in clubs. NE isn't a club.

PS- Club Spoon is IN, even though we don't exist....yet.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Yeah.. and not to mention.. it would totally ruin any other club's chance of winning.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Yeah.. and not to mention.. it would totally ruin any other club's chance of winning.

Yeah it would. Kinda like how I can't release any of my work out of fear of shaming NE parkmakers all into retirement.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Think the winning club could have their entry made into an offical NE group park? that would be cool.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    RCTU's in...it'll be a tough decision deciding RCTLL or RCT2. We have goodies in each.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Why would an 'NE' club ruin anyone else's hance of winning? I would like to think that all clubs would have a very good chance at winning.

As for RCTM, not sure what Kai would do, but I personally won't have a lot of time if he picked me. But there is plenty better talent in RCTM above me anyway.

Also, I'd like to make a suggestion to this idea. Let each club submit up to two parks, one for RCTLL, one for RCT2.
  • norancidfx241%s's Photo
    just a question can any club enter such as rct synthesis over at rct2.com or is it only open to certain clubs?

Nick
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I'm sure any club can join :)

:)

:D
  • Metropole%s's Photo

But like I said, get all three of those above in it and RCTI will be there

What if the other clubs take up that attitude towards it? Then the compo wouldn't kick off. I'm game.......that is if i'd get into the top 5......hmmmm

Metro B)
  • posix%s's Photo
    25 judges, very good!
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Yeah, 25 judges would be nice to get plenty of views of the community, though they'd need to not be in any clubs.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    I WANT TO BE A JUDGE.

=))))))

pm me.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Ok, I've implimented a new rule....NE Parkmakers cannot be chosen to recruit for clubs (well they can, they just can't be used in this contest). That includes retired ones ;)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    iris, now officially out to ruin all the fun as well.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    could someone please get Kai's ass in here! I want to know if RCTM will be in this shit. I hope they are...

btw do the still have Toon?
  • John%s's Photo
    Jeez... way to hinder a club's chance even though they still had TIES to that CERTAIN retired parkmaker... ;)
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    ha i suck and i misunderstood what iris said.

Edited by gymkid dude, 25 June 2004 - 11:53 AM.

• Toon%s's Photo
    Yes they do still have Toon, but I know in the past RCTM had little interest in a club contest and I somehow doubt that has changed. If anything, it's not whether Kai wants to be involved, but whether 5 RCTM members want to be involved. Either way, I think RCTM could field a kick ass team in either RCT2 or LL. However, this really is not something that interests me, so I won't be partaking. And Gymkid, I believe he meant that clubs can't recruit parkmakers then have them take part in the competition (but I'm not really sure either...please clarify oh great boss man)
  • Ride6%s's Photo

btw do the still have Toon?

Yes, they do. cBass, Mantis and Micool too. They've got a nice line up over there.

Now I want to make sure this is legal- Are we allowed to enter more than one map as long as both (or possably more than two) were still built by the five?

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading