News / NE's Club Grudge

• iris%s's Photo
    No, it's one map by 5 people for each group.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Ouch. That hurts. So an LL map compared to an rct2 map is pretty uneven, considering the latter is 4 times as large.

I was thinking LL could at least have 2 maps to make up for the size....oh well.

Also, to clarify iris, are we expected not to make anything in our entry that would 'give away' which club we are to the judges? No naming of rides, or objects that would make us noticable? Being anoynoumous, that ruins the fun ;).
  • iris%s's Photo
    Hmmm....you make a good point.
    Maybe I'll allow two LL parks.
    We'll see.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could just make the rct2 parks 150x150.
  • iris%s's Photo
    By the No NE Parkmakers thing...let me clarify.
    If they are already in the club, thats cool.
    They just can't be recruited now.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Actually, LL parks are 126x126. So you're suggesting instead of expanding the maps and making it more interesting, shrink them and make them less?

(^^gym)
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Simple. Make both 100x100. :lol:
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    After careful deliberation, The RCT Masters Club opts to decline the invitation to participate in this event.

Thanks,

Bueno. :bandit:
  • Highball%s's Photo

After careful deliberation, The RCT Masters Club opts to decline the invitation to participate in this event.

Thanks,

Bueno.  :bandit:

That's a disappointment. I was really hoping ya'll would be in on this.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    That's okay. Club Spoon will step up to the plate. All Club Spoon needs now is members, and we're good to go.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Thanks,

You could'a just said "nah, we don't wanna do it" or something...
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Kai is unnecessarily formal sometimes.
  • jon%s's Photo

Thanks,

Well..that's a bummer innit.

Was the formality required.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    To think the last 3 posts have commented on my being "formal", rather than the contest itself.

Sad, isn't it.

I rather thought it more respectful than "No thanks.", but oh well...carry on with your strife (this being the 4th consecutive waste)....though I hope for those interested, the next is a meaningful post instead.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Sure Kai.

I think this contest will work fine without the Masters. While I'd tend to think them turning down the invite is just out of fear of losing (seeming as they were the first club around and what not), they'd rather not lose their stance as 'best' club out there.

Maybe thats not the case, but thats what i percieve. And thats not to be disrepectful to the Masters either, anyone can understand that. Though I find it hard to see how they can't find five members to particapte when they produce so many parks.

Innovation, Ultimate, SDI, X, Rennassiance hopefully. Still a great contest.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    MM, I really don't think you'll goad RCTM into participating. I don't think anyone in the club cares if we're considered the most talented club or not. I know I don't. I don't actually even know who is in any of the other clubs to be honest. It's more about having a group of parkmakers who get along and can work together with others in the club. Kai didn't want to turn it into a whose the best contest, nor separate the club into the 5 best parkmakers. Thus the reason for turning down the contest invitation. I honestly don't like this as a contest idea and think Iris should rethink it, but that's his decision. I can see it being a bit of a bust in the end. It excludes a ton of great parkmakers, and it's tough to organize group stuff with a deadline. Good luck with it nonetheless.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

MM, I really don't think you'll goad RCTM into participating.

Damn. :bandit: It was worth a shot. ;)
  • iris%s's Photo
    After some long, hard thinking...I've decided against the Club Grudge. Not only because the Masters are out, but the overall enthusiasm isn't there like I hoped. I guess the captains of these clubs just don't like the idea of pitting them against each other, and there's nothing I can do to change that.
    Instead, I have thought of a new, unique contest that I very much like. Check the news topic very soon.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Good decision man.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Yeah! Now I can continue my streak of entering every NE contest, assuming the next one is parkmaker friendly.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading