News / Quest For The Best: Extreme Version

• Bender902%s's Photo
    I'll come back for this. RCT2 please.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

I'm in for RCT2.
    And I'm not bullshitting around this time, either. Rock this bitch.

Not everyone who signs up will be entered. Periodically check the sign-up post. If you're not on there, that doesnt mean you weren't picked. It just means that you may be added later, but aren't extremely high on the obligation list (probably due to lack of work seen from you)

RCT2
    1.Toon
    2.Kevin
    3.Kumba
    4.Steve
    5.Mad Dawg
    6.Phatage
    7.MoonSpoon

LOL.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Heh...maybe someone has seen my work. ;)
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    HELL YES...i will judge, or help with betting, but wont compete.
  • aero21%s's Photo
    I'm in. RCT2
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Toon, Phatage, Foozy, and now aero too, sweet :D

btw whatever happend to the real QFBT parkmaker? I think it was X-Sector vs Mala?
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    My bad... RCT2.
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    Oh, my bad... RCTII.
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    Well I doubt anyone has seen any of my work, but I'd love to compete and surprise all of you. Well if you give me the chance i'd like to join for RCT2.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I'd like to sign-up for RCT2, but that depends on when exactly it will be as I am on holiday for much of the summer.

Metro B)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    sounds like it takes too much work, really. Like if there are 64 contestents, that's a potential of 6 parks someone'd have to make.. do you know how much that is.. and how long it could take?

i'll still think about it, but i think i'll doubt it. How bout giving parkmakers a few 'bye's and letting other people compete before competing against parkmakers. And i don't like the splitting of rct2 and ll. There are tons more of rct2 players and i'd like to be able to choose the game. Can someone actually enter in both brackets? i guess not.. Really, the idea is nice, but it needs to be more concrete and do-able. If all the non-parkmakers have to beat out 3 other (2-2,1-1) non-parkmakers before competing against a parkmaker, that would save a lot of work for the parkmaker (then again, it would require a lot more work for a non-parkmaker that comes through, but hey, it's like seeds kinda right.. i just get tired thinking about it, of course, if all the parkmakers do compete, i think i will too.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    sign me in for rct2 please.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I got to think about it.

As I have finished my degree so my parents are annoying me. telling me to get a job, so that will mean less time.

I'll try and let you know asap plus i don't know what game to use.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    So if you sign up, you have to participate, stick to one game, and all this will take place before h2h3?

I'm unsure...
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    If theres a place for me then Im in, RCT2 please. Diego.
  • mantis%s's Photo

So if you sign up, you have to participate, stick to one game, and all this will take place before h2h3?

I'm unsure...

I'm doubting it will be all before h2h, cos he said it would be 2 weeks per round and stuff. Might be after, perhaps. Like a giant, big, fuck-off march madness.

Gimme a week to think about it, if you can.
  • djfanatic%s's Photo
    i think you haven't seen my work, but oh wel... rct LL
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Yeh ok then....Rct2..
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

I'm unsure...

I'm doubting it will be all before h2h, cos he said it would be 2 weeks per round and stuff. Might be after, perhaps. Like a giant, big, fuck-off march madness.

Gimme a week to think about it, if you can.

I Remember March Madness! That was freaking Crazy in its own righT! 2-3 days to build the coaster/theme...

This one's 2 weeks, but it sounds like you'd need it...

Bueno :bandit:
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I'm in RCT2 if my PC is fixed by then... (which should be soon)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading