when will we see the results?

Tomorrow.

My entry is sent, iris.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    ^ Judging should take a few days...
  • Godfather%s's Photo
    I c thanks guys. :peace:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Wait a minute...so Twimasta was banned, Undisputed was banned...has the message not got through to you?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Hey I cant upload any files to an hotmail email, it keeps saying I've got an "unknown virus" attatched. But I havent!!?

How can I get it to you iris? Im off to bed now, so the next time I can get it to you is in the morning. If thats too late then disqualify me but you let Kumba know the theme before everybody else so I think giving me a lil extra time would only be fair.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I can't speak for Iris here mate, but he said he made the deadline the latest he possibly could, which probably means an extention is unlikely.

If you have aim, get me on Metropole86 and ill send it.

Metro B)
  • Kumba%s's Photo

you let Kumba know the theme before everybody else.

He did, but I still only used 2 weeks just like you all had, so I really had no adventage.
  • supertrooper%s's Photo

Tomorrow.

My entry is sent, iris.

Damn. I thought I might get another default win.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Tomorrow.

My entry is sent, iris.

Damn. I thought I might get another default win.

Heh.
    It may as well be a default win, considering the level of my entry.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Hehe thanks for the offer AP, you're a sound guy. I think I've found a way round the sending problem, I'll PM you tonight about it, im off to work now. Iris, you should have my entry in your PM box.

w00t 4 us.

Im deffinetly on my way out of the contest, but I owe Kumba more respect than a forfeit. Im just so relieved I got an entry in. *does a victory dance* :birthday2: :D
  • artist%s's Photo

He did, but I still only used 2 weeks just like you all had, so I really had no adventage.

Wow look Kumba!!!!

There is a pig flying!
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Well...25/32 isn't too bad I guess. Well done to all those who got their entries in.

Metro B)
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    ^ Agreed. I thought it was worse than that considering how drastic it was. Even though all are not complete entries. It's still good that the 25 got something in. Good luck to all who have entered. I actually look more forward to this round than i did the last...
  • artist%s's Photo
    This looks alot of fun.

Anyway i could join?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    too late. Signups were a month ago... wait for a possible next one or another future NE contest.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Oh ok then.

I didnt realise, sorry.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Moon prolly has something to say about this...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

^ LOL Chris...  :peace:

Ssssssshhhhhh!!! Don't tell anyone!!!
  • Titan%s's Photo

^ LOL Chris...  :peace:

OH NO!!!!!!1111!!!!

I got quoted!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    hahaha... I wasn't aware of that when I posted my answer.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading