Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Round 2

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I just sent mine in.

And if everyone's going to drop out, Iris won't be the only one pissed... I want to win the damn tourney fair and square! Or at least keep it going... though at least it'll free me up. Still, if you're gonna make a commitment, at least try something. I just talked to Iris, who's in a foul mood, and for good reason (after I found out the exact nature). I thought he was just overreacting, but if a good half of the bracket isn't planning on sending anything in, he's probably got a right to be uberpissed. C'mon guys, if I can get something done in two weeks (granted, it's a short period of time, but you can at least send in something half done), so you can you.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    I messaged him
    He said qftb is being cancelled.....look out for a post

???
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Good point Corky. I just don't understand why people sign up to give up so easily. True there was only a two week window this round, but still, people need to at least do what Scarface did to turn in something. I mean I could create a "Toilet Bowl" in like two hours if I had to. As for mine, I have at least 30 hours invested in my entry and really only spent so much time on it to keep this contest as competitive as possible. So come'on NE'ers, lets see a good turnout this round.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    I only had about 1 week to do mine but thats no big deal i have managed to pull something together just needs a few finishing touches but i am confused on what is going on. wether to finish or not, if he is cancling
    :(
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    For the note also...I only got back from ibiza last sunday and have exams all this week. So to turn in an entry u dont need that much effort
    Even if it is shite like mine
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I've been working alot lately. Plus my first entry was almost done when I stupidly saved over it. Anywho, I have a second entry half way to completion. I think I'll be able to squeeze something in, and it should be quite good quality considering how much time hasnt gone into it.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I'm not done yet, but certainly I'll be done with mine by midnight tomorrow night with room to spare.
    And I only had a week, anyways.

THIS ISN'T REALLY THAT FUCKING HARD
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I'll be getting an entry in. It will be built in a whole 2 days...and it isn't a theme I would have picked (to be expected) but it will be in. Probably at the last possible minute.

Metro B)
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I sent mine in. I'd like to see how I faired agaisnt Hevy's....
  • iris%s's Photo
    Never got it^
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Mine will be complete... maybe just not as many buildings as I'd like to have though.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

Never got it^

iris@bellsouth.net

I resent it.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Don't forget the 2486
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    You should recieve it this time, Iris.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Im going to attempt getting mine in tonight.

I have a day and i have to work untill 3.

This sucks.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Chris, the Deadline is tomorrow, not today. You have another day to work on it.

Metro B)
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Got mine completely done now, and ready to send in.
    :et:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Well i have done another 1 hour 30 on my entry so it at least has a chance.
    Its pretty decent for 4 hours work

ill try and email it, if it fits.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I have sent mine just now

hope it gets to you
  • Godfather%s's Photo
    when will we see the results?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading