News / QFTB-X Round 3 Assignments

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    It's not like it affects you. Deadline is when it gets turned in, not when it's released. Besides, since when were you in school on a Saturday?
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Some people have Saturday school Cork. I is one of em.
  • JKay%s's Photo

Realism is not important.

THANK YOU iris!

One question....will there be a hotel round?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

THANK YOU iris!

One question....will there be a hotel round?

I would fucking hope not.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    So I'm guessing duelers are ok.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Some people have Saturday school Cork. I is one of em.

But he's not in the contest, so it's not like he has to submit it that day but can't because of school.

Anyway, Kevin, I was hoping you wouldn't "bring your best," but since you are, I guess I have to follow suit.

If my entry sucks or isn't complete... I blame architecture and school. Seriously.
  • Titan%s's Photo

If my entry sucks or isn't complete... I blame architecture and school.  Seriously.

LOL... sounds familiar...

And I'm just wondering, will round 2 be the only round with a 2 week deadline?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I hope so. With school starting out fast and not letting up anytime soon, I can use all the time I have!

*and now to focus my mental energies on making Kevin lose all of this work with one week left as well*
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Just so you know, I might not be able to get my entry in. I very recently moved, so I only got my computer working yesterday, and hopefully I'll have internet access as soon as possible (writing this from school). I'm going to make an entry, but if I don't send anything in it's because my internet isn't working, so don't think I'm forfeiting (intentionally).
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hopefully your school has computers with USB ports, so that you can make your park, save it onto a USB memory stick, then plug it into a school computer and send from there? Just a thought.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Hm, yeah, that might work. Thanks.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I just want to let you guys know that I do not think I will be able to enter this next round. This is not in my hands, fact is if Hurricane Farnces hits anywhere near my area (it is planned to) I will not have power or a computer for days.

As for the entry I will not be sending it in unfinished, so unless I do not lose power and have the time to finish sorry no entry....

Edit: Also I should point out that I am still working on the entry, and am not forfiting.

Kumba :(
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey, maybe that means Iris will be without power past the deadline too, and then you can send it in late and he won't know!

J/P I think in a case like this, an exception could be made for you. Anyway, stay careful over there.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Woah, theres already 7 days left till the deadline. It feels like I have so much time left, but I don't.

I hope you do get something in Kumba.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Looks like I will, the strom did hit my area but its almost gone and I still have power, and I have done alot on it. So altho I was dubtful, count me in for round 3. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Drat! :p
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Due to the storm I have lost power since Sunday. I'm typing this from an internet cafe since I'm afraid to go home to the sweltering heat. I will try to get my entry done and in, but I can't make any promises. A little bit of a extension would be much obliged if possible. Its almost done so I would only need a day or two.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I wonder how iris fared from the hurricane. I know Boca Raton got hit pretty good and I havent seen him in the forums for awhile now....I hope he pulled through. And now with Hurricane Ivan on its way, an extension looks more and more promising......my entry is virtually complete, so I wouldnt care either way.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    mine is 70% done
    should get it in on time
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    done except for some backstory and refinements. :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading