News / QFTB-X Round 3 Assignments

• Metropole%s's Photo
    Well, mine is about 85% done, but my computer has gone totally shit. It's stuck in safe mode on the lowest resolution with the lowers amount of colours. It takes 10 minutes to boot up, and it won't load RCT2. In fact, i only just managed to get on internet explorer after about the 20th attempt. Anyway, I've sent what i have of my entry to someone to send to iris on the deadline day incase i cant get on the internet. So you will see an entry from me, but i cant promise a 100% complete one. Meanwhile, I am trying to get my computer fixed.

Metro B)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Hey guys I'm back.
    Me and a friend left Orlando and went up to Tallahassee to avoid the hurricane, but I've just returned. The deadline will be pushed back two days, but that's it.

Good luck everyone.

And just for the record...I have only supertrooper's entry in sof ar.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Make that mine as well.

In fact, as I'm posting this, you are apparently looking at it. :D

C'mon Kumba! Lets shock the world!!! NE's own hurricane taking over... :w00t:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I will win best of tournament dammit! :D

(geez, guys, this thread is so damn dead)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Entries From:
    supertrooper
    Corkscrewed
    Metropole
    JKay
    x-sector
    leighx
    Kumba
    Scarface
    mantis
    Kevin
    natelox
    DarkJanus
    Phatage

Missing:
    Jacko Shanty
    Hevydevy
    Ablaze
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Schweet! Those are our three finalists right there! :p
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    ^lol.

I have till monday to finish right?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Um... no, didn't you hear? The deadline is today. You might as well give up. Posted Image

Yes, it's been pushed back to Monday.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Right im done !
    Defintely not my best work due to the awful choice of scenery for the workbench. I had my ride made and didnt want to restart so it was my own fault if i dont get through !!!
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    i sent mine in hope you got it
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Damnit! :D
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I'm eager to see the LL match ups. In my opinion, if natelox isn't careful, then hevydevy may enter in another one of his wild entrys and pull out a win. Let's get it on!
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I definetly agree with you, MightyMouse. HevyDevy does have some great park building skills. His themeing and architecture are close to top notch. Where he faulters though, is his coasters and creativity. In a time when most of the members here (including myself) demand creavity and new ideas for LL, HevyDevy won't be too sucessful. Futhermore, his coasters have poor ratings which essentially defines a bad coaster by the game. I don't want to get into any argument about ratings, but the game can't be that unrealsitic when measuring & calculating 'G'-Forces. In all honesty, I'm very worried I won't beat HevyDevy. Do I think that I can beat him? Yes, but juding by the votes of the public and judges, it may not turn out the way I hope.

In other news, I would like to send a giant "Thank You" to iris for extending the deadline. I'm almost done, but it would have been a rush finnish.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Mines Sent :)

I hope it is recived ok, This is the first park I have ever done on my old computer.. (The new one that I have made all my other stuff on crashed..)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I really can't say if I'm rooting for you or for X to win, Kumba. All I do know is that I hope that Kevin fellow loses his matchup. :D I heard the other guy came up with the best stuff he's ever made! ;)
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Um, is it just me....or is there NO LL entries?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Iris
    My names not on the list......hopefully its just a mistake
    because i gave u the link for it the other day on AIM....

If not get in touch so i can send again
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    well you shouldn't be rooting for me corky because your get your ass kicked :)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    So...the deadline was today, right? I really want to see these entries.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Sent mine.. hopefully it got through..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading