RCT Discussion / RCTClub Switchage

• Highball%s's Photo

And you did this without consulting your members.
    Way to go, Adolf.

Don't make assumptions before you know the facts.
    Way to go, dumbass.
  • John%s's Photo
    What I'd like to know is who OK'd the name.
    There wasn't anything wrong with Ultimate or Innovation, was there?
  • PymGuy%s's Photo
    So, who were the members that were laid off and/or flew the coop to another club?
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    I believe it was CBAT and SirSpinster or something like that?
  • Highball%s's Photo

I believe it was CBAT and SirSpinster or something like that?

Yup.
  • Drew%s's Photo

What I'd like to know is who OK'd the name.
    There wasn't anything wrong with Ultimate or Innovation, was there?

I'm pretty sure Austin and Gym agreed on the name.
    I myself prefer the Ultimators... :p
  • iris%s's Photo
    Honestly to me, this is the most insignificant, boring 'merger' I've ever seen.

But...to each his own.

I'm still more hyped about SDI then I am about "RCTFusion"
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Would it be more exciting if SDI merged with us too? ;) :p
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Club division!!!
    It would kick so much ass if there was like a schism in the clubs, and Ultimate and Innovation split, but then there would be moles on either side and it would be like West Side Story. God that would be awesome. Settle it in an RCT park battle royale.
  • Highball%s's Photo

I'm still more hyped about SDI then I am about "RCTFusion"

Why am I not suprised...
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Way to go, Adolf.

Way to go, dumbass.

Ok, "dumbass", I'll back up Micool on this one. The merge WAS in fact made before members were consulted. At least, at RCTU it was. So Micool was correct, and you were a pompous jackass. To each his own I guess...

iris has this pinned down quite well. I honestly see the destruction of two clubs coming from this. AustinPowers knows what I think of this merge, as does Gymkid. I bailed because of this mainly due to the fact that it was basically lying to the club members, and it also was a break of a promise on Gymkid's behalf, but that's beside the point. The fact is, RCTI's wonderful reputation of constantly releasing good parks will be destroyed due to this merge. RCTU's inactivity is pathetic, no matter how successful they think they've been lately.

I also hate to see some of the communities biggest jackasses get together so that they may romp around the site to say how they are the best the community has seen. Ah yes, another reason why I quit. My leaving RCTU is probably quite insignificant in most people's eyes, and I'm not trying to play it up. I just want my issues with this to be made known.

Keep in mind what being in a club is for guys...

Although from some of the posts in this thread suggest, you've already lost sight of that...
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Freak.... :0
  • Highball%s's Photo

Way to go, Adolf.

Way to go, dumbass.

Ok, "dumbass", I'll back up Micool on this one. The merge WAS in fact made before members were consulted. At least, at RCTU it was. So Micool was correct, and you were a pompous jackass. To each his own I guess...

iris has this pinned down quite well. I honestly see the destruction of two clubs coming from this. AustinPowers knows what I think of this merge, as does Gymkid. I bailed because of this mainly due to the fact that it was basically lying to the club members, and it also was a break of a promise on Gymkid's behalf, but that's beside the point. The fact is, RCTI's wonderful reputation of constantly releasing good parks will be destroyed due to this merge. RCTU's inactivity is pathetic, no matter how successful they think they've been lately.

I also hate to see some of the communities biggest jackasses get together so that they may romp around the site to say how they are the best the community has seen. Ah yes, another reason why I quit. My leaving RCTU is probably quite significant in most people's eyes, and I'm not trying to play it up. I just want my issues with this to be made known.

Keep in mind what being in a club is for guys...

Although from some of the posts in this thread suggest, you've already lost sight of that...

Well maybe Micool should have said RCTU members weren't consulted, "dumbass".

Look Freak, I don't wanna start stuff, but he basically called a guy I respect a damn Nazi.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    You're so cool.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Very mature.
  • PymGuy%s's Photo
    "Not trying to play it up" my ass. You've made the biggest fucking deal about it out of anyone here. Just because you don't agree (and obviously others don't) doesn't mean you have to go posting a whole post flaming the club because it wasn't running the way you wanted it to. Hate to break it to you, but it wasn't your club. Also, that attitude you have toward Mad Dawg is just immature. So what if he disagrees with you, he was just defending a friend. Hope you have a fan-fucking-tastic time at the Masters. I won't be suprised when you quit because they aren't run the way you like.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    So what if you're merged together, is it such a big deal? Can't we just all get along?
  • John%s's Photo
    This seems like a short-term solution to issues within the individual clubs.
    Productivity and release rates will not grow exponentially, if they are affected at all, by more members.
    Fact is, those members won't be more productive than they were in separate clubs.

The whole is only equal to the sum of its parts. Keep that in mind.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

"Not trying to play it up" my ass.  You've made the biggest fucking deal about it out of anyone here.  Just because you don't agree (and obviously others don't) doesn't mean you have to go posting a whole post flaming the club because it wasn't running the way you wanted it to.  Hate to break it to you, but it wasn't your club.  Also, that attitude you have toward Mad Dawg is just immature.  So what if he disagrees with you, he was just defending a friend.  Hope you have a fan-fucking-tastic time at the Masters.  I won't be suprised when you quit because they aren't run the way you like.

haha, you don't even know what you are talking about. I was a part of the Ultimate from the beginning. I left once because of the members, but rejoined on the promise that things would work out better and so would activity. I left again because of the same reasons. So I've been a part of the club for what, 1 or 2 years? It's not like I'm a freakin club hopper...

Whatever, I know what I'm talking about. My post was honest, and quite frankly, fair.

You don't like it? Too bad. You'll never make it in the world if you get angry at people that have a different opinion than yourself.

RCT Masters is full of great people of all ages, and Kai is an excellent club leader. Wouldn't have joined if I thought any less of him or the rest of the members.

But thanks for your input, I really do care.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    So um.
    RCT clubs are stupid.

Fucking high school cliques, except all about video games.

I fail to see the point to begin with, except to create disagreements and general ridiculousness as we're seeing here tonight.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading