General Chat / NFL Season 2004-2005

• sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Discuss.

I'm calling Bengals/Panthers for the Superbowl!
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    Go Vikings.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I'm cheering for the Vikings, but my guess if that the Redskins/Patriots/Ravens will win the superbowl(one of the three).
  • PymGuy%s's Photo
    Uh.

Go Falcons?

Shit, that doesn't work anymore.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Cowboys.

Yeah.
  • HPRenegade150%s's Photo
    Panthers/Ravens, D-Fense wins championships, and the Panthers/Ravens are gonna have very good defense's. Eagles are set up for a huge dissapointment again this year. I don't even think they will make it to the NFC championship this year.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Jets, bitches.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Your Super Bowl Champions.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

Panthers/Ravens, D-Fense wins championships, and the Panthers/Ravens are gonna have very good defense's. Eagles are set up for a huge dissapointment again this year. I don't even think they will make it to the NFC championship this year.

The Eagles are stacked this year, dude. They added Jevon Kearse to their defense, and T.O. to their offense.
    The eagle's defense is still deficient... ..
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    The Patriots' defensive line looked pretty sad the first half. :|''''

Time to step it up a notch, or two.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    The redskins' defense is a lot better this year, but i don't think they'll make it to the Super Bowl this year.

I think the Patriots are gonna make it again, but lose this year.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    The Lions will make the playoffs this year.
    Yeah, my teams of choice are definately the Lions, Bears, and Cowboys, because I am originally from Grand Rapids, my father was a huge Bears fan and now I live in Mex... Texas..
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Maybe the Bucs can surprise some people. Hopefully?
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Go Chargers :'(
  • Old Red%s's Photo

Cowboys.

Yeah.

...Cowboys...

...yeah...
  • Toon%s's Photo

The eagle's defense is still deficient... ..

I agree, they added an injury prone pass rusher, but lost half their secondary...I look for other teams to seriously attack the Eagles corners this year. I really think that until someone proves otherwise, the Pats are the team to beat. They really lost very little, but added a breakaway runner to their backfield.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    We'll see what Jake Plummer can do for our Denver Broncos this year. I'm not too confident that we have a strong enough team to even make the playoffs. Time will tell.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Everytime the Pats and Colts come together, they seem to produce some great games. Pats are the team to beat this year IMO. Bellicheck (sp?) is a genius and the team just knows how to play. Can't believe the Indianapolis kicker missed that field goal though.. he as automatic last year. Maybe he should seek consolation from the Oregon St. kicker! :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading