General Chat / NFL Season 2004-2005

• sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Texans are going to beat the chargers I think, and hopefully, the boys will win today, and the skins will lose...
  • sloB%s's Photo

and the skins will lose...

Doesn't look like that's gonna happen...

The skins are really playing much better than I expected.

Oh yeah, and go birds. The pressure sure is on for them this year, but I think they'll be able to deliver.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Washington looked like they were gonna lose until they got that interception. Now it seems like they got rejuvinated. But im not watching any other games, so the only way to learn is from Gamebreaks. So, thats the only team im really following right now.

Titans won the other day! woohoo!
  • Titan%s's Photo
    The Pats didn't win the other day, the Colts lost.

If only James coulda just held on to the football... and they woulda kept RUNNING the ball in the first half... and MANNING wouldn't have got sacked... lets see, thats 4 more touchdowns. :(
  • VC15SA%s's Photo

Texans are going to beat the chargers I think, and hopefully, the boys will win today, and the skins will lose...

So far you are wrong. Texans lost. Redskins won. Cowboys are losing. They played the first quarter great, but since then...... :|
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Go Steelers

24-21.
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo
    Go Buffalo Bills.....shit they lost a great game today 13-10... :@

Pats vs. Eagles in Superbowl.

Pats always find a way to win no matter what and Tom Brady is a magician back in the pocket. I think the Eagles will have a good enough season to finally make it this year...I mean who else is there in the NFC...

The other capable NFC teams are the Vikes, Seahawks and the Pack.
  • Micool%s's Photo

So far you are wrong. Texans lost. Redskins won. Cowboys are losing. They played the first quarter great, but since then...... :|

Ouch. :p
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    I wasn't making predictions, I was making "hopes," I was hoping those things would happen. The Cowboys are still alive.... FUCK!! ANOTHER HOLDING CALL!! WTF!!!!
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Yeah. I wish your "hopes" were right though.

Anyways, the Cowboys should bring Rashard Lee back in!!! He was kicking ass. Also, Flozell Adams, needs to stop with the penalties. He is pissing me off.

EDIT: We fumbled.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    The Eagles sre kicking the Giants' asses. Its 31-10 with 2:37 left. Just went to commercials.

EDIT: the Giants just scored
  • marinersfan59%s's Photo
    Well my team, the Bears, blew it today. Who the hell lets a blocked field goal turn into a Lions touchdown? That was a 10 point swing, and we could have won it today. They're gonna blow so many more this year. :@
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    The Cowboys lost. :'(
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Lions, my niggars!
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Yeah, they had to play the.........Bears!!
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo

Everytime the Pats and Colts come together, they seem to produce some great games.  Pats are the team to beat this year IMO.  Bellicheck (sp?) is a genius and the team just knows how to play.  Can't believe the Indianapolis kicker missed that field goal though.. he as automatic last year.  Maybe he should seek consolation from the Oregon St. kicker!  :D

Patriots all the way, What now BITCH!?:peace:

^Yea, I agree. Pats and Colts do perform well together. Belichick is a genius, and NE is going to the superbowl. NE as in New England Patriots, not this site. :lol: It's gonna be a good season...
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    So how 'bout those Ravens? They got their asses kicked by the BROWNS. Jesus Christ.
  • spiderman%s's Photo

So how 'bout those Ravens? They got their asses kicked by the BROWNS. Jesus Christ.

That was sad...Kyle Bollers sucks so badly...can never make an accurate throw on the run and doesn't make accurate throws anyways. Even though the Ravens didnt have two of their top offensive linemen, they still deserved to lose with that performance.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Their offense sucks. Their defense needs to win it for them.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    How about the Birds?

I mean, damn. They certainly lived up to the hype, at least to begin with.

On offense, they basically controlled the game, proving they can execute the big plays (like Westbrook's 50 yd. run and Owen's long catch) and that they can also control the clock and run 10 play drives down the field. As for defense...they got the job done. The run defense was a little shaky, but I still have faith.

If they can keep this up throughout the season and stay healthy, they'll make the big dance for sure.

It's game time fellas.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading