Related Games / RCT 3 Screens and Movies

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Heres my work for the day (well about an hours work this morning)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a video of the ride in action (8mb)
    http://www.enjoda.co...ters/condor.wmv

The ride was based on an older design i had in RCT 1 (the first incarnation in The Last Causeway and reincarnated later in Snow Drop)
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I cant wait to show you this one ride I made in rct and make it in rct3. Cork nows it :devil: :devil:
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Very nice.

I think a new revolution has begun. This platform changes everything.

And I have come back...again.

This place is like a drug.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I havn't been playing, but I'm loving it more and more every day from the screens you guys are showing.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Gutterflower, BEAUTIFUL coaster.

Meretrix, welcome back! :)

My mountain woody!:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Janus%s's Photo
    This game is slowly winning me over... It's funny though, how theming and architecture that would look rather mediocre in rct:ll and rct2 looks great in this game. As SA said, this will indeed be more about atmosphere than detail. I'll probably get this game once I get a better computer, but it sounds like it might be a bit frustrating to build in...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wow, Disney Freak, you've really found your niche in this game! Those are excellent looking stuff, and you've taken great advantage of the landscaping!

I think some of the limitations will force creativity. It won't be as "easy" as RCT 2 I guess.

Roomie: OLY SHIT!!!! That was an incredible video! Great transitions at the start... the continuous POV at the end kinda messed up the flow, but DAMN!!! Nice!!! I'm guessing the trainer works for you, because there's no way you could have rendered all of that within 45 minutes. :D
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Holy shit Roomie!

That looks fucking awesome. I really need to get this game.
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo
    That detail on the closeup of the woodie in the last pic is incredible...It just looks so real and alive. Excellent job.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'm not as impressed as everyone else with the screenshots I'm seeing. I've been playing around with the game and it is relatively easy to make something that looks good as all the screens show. But it's really difficult to create a great atmosphere and what I consider great coasters. The new 3d angle, makes achieving greatness that much harder as it has to work from so many more angles and views. Roomie seems to be the one doing what I consider the best work with it right now, followed closely by SAC and Corky (the demo scenery options would seem to fit Corky's style better than anyone elses imo). Disney Freak's pics are fine, but it strikes me that most of the wow about them is from the game itself and not the actual work seen in the screens. Don't take that the wrong way DF, I think you are capable of great improvement with this game.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    I thought they sucked too... I was only posting so people could get the "feel" of the game. I'm perfectly with you on this... I'll try something more artistic in a few minutes. ;)
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Looks like we need to break out the ol' Ad District for RCT3 parks now.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    No other screen can match the quality's of Roomie's. Awesome woodie.

By the way, I too thought there was something odd going on with DisneyFreak's shots. I mean, they're great, and there's definately room for improvement, but I mean, they're just coaster shots basically. I still enjoy them though, and I really can't wait to post some shots of my own. :D

Is there any other coaster options in the demo besides wooden and inverted coasters? Things are starting to get a tad redundant. :/
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Is there any other coaster options in the demo besides wooden and inverted coasters? Things are starting to get a tad redundant. :/

Then don't post screens of your coaster designs. Post screens of some architecture that you've created, instead. I really want to see more of that than coasters right now.

EDIT: This is my 400th post. How about that?
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Holy Shit!!

This game is really beginning to look nice. I've changed my opinions about this game.

Great Coasters Gutterflower and DF.

I'll show what i've been working on this evening. :)

R.A.S.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Architecture screens:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm having a real hard time building, even with classic view. I'd really like them to change the menu to it's old setting. Right now everything is a chaotic mess. I can't find the pieces I want without doing a five minute search. :|''''
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Yeah, everyone, just completely ignore my screens..... ;)

Disney, those screens look good but I know you can do so much better than that. Roomy, I like the woody, but I fear that you, too, can also do better. Roomy, on that turn around, I think you should do something about how it goes from shallow to steep and then back to shallow so quickly.. Well, it's not exactly like you can fix it, but that's the only problem I have with it.

I'm not going to be posting screens anymore because anyone who's halfway interested will have the screens forced upon them through AIM anyways. . . .
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I think the game is good, but its just so hard to build. All of the trees/shrubs/flowers look like shit lol. Anyway i thought i'd show something...

Posted Image
    Not proper coaster, it just loops in a circle, so the train is in the screenshot. More interesting to see :)

Posted Image
    Shadows/textures and water reflections are cool.(note the shit bushes)

Posted Image
    More of the same...

Posted Image
    *No peeps were injured during the taking of this screenshot - they all drowned*

The coaster hits the water, and actually slows down, untill it stops. The splash appears and suff, cool touch.

Posted Image
    Nemesis Inferno :) Most of its quite bad, and inacurate but it was fun to do
  • Titan%s's Photo
    So are their any new coaster track peices?

Richie those screens look really cool.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    The coaster going under water is neat. Can you tell if it'd be possible to make a rideable coaster that skims the water (probably not an inverted though, cause that might hurt the feet)?

Anyways, great pics. I think I'll probably have to rebuild a few of my parks in here, plus do some new ones. But first I need to upgrade my computer to get the demo to work.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading