General Chat / Decision 2004(for USA anyway..)

Who will you vote for?

• DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    11/2/2004 is here. The one election the whole world gives a damn about. Vote!
    :D

GO KERRY! :p
  • vTd%s's Photo
    I'd bet only about 10% of the people that visit this place can actually vote.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    None of them. And if I'm not mistaken, Nader is part of the independant party, NOT the Green Party.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I just voted. it was nice, only a 20 min. wait, mostly old people, and young chicks (that was a nice suprise ;) ) and even tho im voteing here in Florida the ballot was an EZ little touch screen. I hope things go well and Kerry gets what he needs to be in DC next year.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I'm going to vote around 2pm today, although I'm worried; some of my fellow workers said they had wait 90 minutes to vote. 8@ ...anyway, being that I've never voted :angel: , i think I should stick it out. I'm voting for Kerry.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

None of them. And if I'm not mistaken, Nader is part of the independant party, NOT the Green Party.

Didn't he used to be a Green? That confused me the first time I saw him labled as Independant.
    Also, you forgot Cobb, Brown, Badnarik (sp?), and Putnam (sp?). Though I supose they arn't on most ballots, so it doesent really matter.

Kerry for me, BTW, although it might be a toss-up between him, Cobb, Brown, and Nader, if the later three had any chance at winning.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Bush is gonna get Ohio and Florida.

That means he's going to win.
  • w33maniac%s's Photo
    Either way, the president will end up just being the puppet of the government and the big boys.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo

Either way, the president will end up just being the puppet of the government and the big boys.

It's funny. I have yet to see a John Kerry ad that didn't end with "The Democratic National Committee is responsible for the content of this ad".
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    You must not be listening very wel. I've heard it in a few of the commercials that have aired here in Wisconcin. (sp)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

You must not be listening very wel. I've heard it in a few of the commercials that have aired here in Wisconcin. (sp)

Um.
    How do you get through life unable to spell the name of your own state. Seriously.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    But he's from Minnesota.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    He said, here in Wisconcin.
    So, one would assume he is in Wisconsin.

You know what, I don't even care. If you live next to Wisconsin, you should be able to spell Wisconsin. If you live within three states of Wisconsin, you should be able to spell Wisconsin. If you live in the same country as Wisconsin, you should be able to spell Wisconsin.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Hm. Point taken.
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    If I could vote, I'd vote Bush. Both Bush and Kerry have a lot of issues I don't like, but I just can't stand Kerry more. Technically, I'd say they all suck, but I think that's a lame excuse for not picking someone. No matter what, I HATE politics.

Probably cliche by now but I think this is pretty funy...
    If pro- is pretty much good, and con- is pretty much bad...isn't congress the opposite of progress?
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I guess a better poll question would be "Who are your parents going to vote for?"
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    As much as I would hate to see Kerry win I would love it if he won while losing the popular vote.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    That would be good, because then the bullshit electoral college would give one to Bush and the Republicans and take one away from Bush and the Republicans, and we can call it a draw and eliminate that stupid fucking system altogether.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    No, the electoral college is good. The states just need to stop lettign the people vote. But if it did happen it would mean Kerry stole the election.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

As much as I would hate to see Kerry win I would love it if he won while losing the popular vote.

Just like what happened to Bush in 2000......right?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading