General Chat / Decision 2004(for USA anyway..)

Who will you vote for?

• Tyler%s's Photo

Hello.

I actually would rather live in Canada than Nazi Germany pt. 2, but I can't afford to move...

So i guess i am stuck with this hick red-neck piece of dogshit faggot for another 4 years.
    Kill me now.

Raven-SDI
    §

why do you hate Bush so? at least he takes a stance and defends himself. he doesn't change his view when the world view changes. if i would have been of age, i would have voted for Gore, in 2000, yes. but Kerry is a douchebag. and will always be a douchebag.

Brad Henry for President in 2008!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Like how everyone thinks these current numbers are set in stone.
    EVERYTHING AT THE MOMENT IS PROJECTED
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Raven hates Bush.

He has never given a reason why, except that he's a "hick red-neck piece of dogshit faggot."

He is in his twenties, and is obsessed with a trading card game played by eight-year olds.

Asperix is right, but it doesn't look like any of the projections right now will switch sides.

Bush - 203
    Kerry - 133

Also, Bush is still leading Florida, Ohio and Michigan. That's pretty cool.

Edit - Bush just got Arizona, Kerry got Pennsylvania. (Projected)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Campaign sign?
    Uhhh.  What the fuck.

Look at a "Bush Cheney '04" and a "Kerry Edwards sign" the only difference is the font and flag. The colors and overall design are essentially the same.

I bet if you read Hitler's political agenda minus the war and racism to John Kerry he would agree with most of it.

It's a campaign poster... Who really cares that much? If that was the deciding factor of your vote (I realize you're not 18), Then I would have rathered you not vote at all.

Besides, you think Kerry or Edwards came up with the format himself? The day a canidate sits down with a box of crayons and draws out his campaign poster is the day I'll hold him completely responsible for the design of it.

He is in his twenties, and is obsessed with a trading card game played by eight-year olds.

Wow, low blow, asshole. A card game for eight-year-olds it may be, but its quite a profitable one if you know how to play. That end should justify the means, even for a pretentious fuck like you. God forbid anyone see you doing something you like.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    You're an idiot if you think posters are why I decide. It is just something I fing funny. How pathetic of a canidate are you that you cannot even get people to design you original or easy to read signs. All John Kerry signs I have seen either are rips of Bush's or I cannot read because the colors just blend together.

You're an idiot if you think posters are why I decide. It is just something I fing funny. How pathetic of a canidate are you that you cannot even get people to design you original or easy to read signs. All John Kerry signs I have seen either are rips of Bush's or I cannot read because the colors just blend together.

But the fact is that you already knew what the sign said without having to read it. You don't have to look at it 20 times to get the meaning of it. It's not a modern art exhibit. It's a simple little sign showing that the person displaying it likes Kerry, and assuming you could read it, as you've already said, it's not likely to change anyone else's vote.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

I can't believe you just said that.
    You are just going to bring ruin to this topic.

Go paint your nails.
    Posted Image
    I like pretty posters.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    But you couldn't read the Kerry signs so you couldn't tell who it was for. A very simplepart of his campaign was poorly done. But again, it is just something I find funny that isn't ment to be serious.

Go paint your nails.

Shouldn't you be more open minded? Or are you a nazi like all the old GOP faggots?
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Just drop it, jesus.

They are jsut signs, creative or not, it doesn't matter now. Talk about the election.
    Anybody watching FOX's coverage of the election? Everytime anyone has anything remotely liberal to say, The main anchor guy basically shuts them the hell up, and then they show a clip of the the guest speaker moping and trying to regain his composure. Who cares what they're actually saying, it's fucking hilarious.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    CNN
    Bush 197
    Kerry 188

NBC
    Bush 207
    Kerry 199

ABC News
    Bush 210
    Kerry 188

CBS News
    Bush 219
    Kerry 199

FOX News
    Bush 210
    Kerry 144

As of about 11:30 PM EST / 8:30 PM PST
    LMAO at Fox.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    Fox has been really slow tonight. They really should just count California for Kerry. Earlier MSNBC just kept adding states for Bush in a sort of blitz.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I know, but it's great when you're making joks about Fox being "fair and balanced" (to the right). :D

Anyway, Kerry still needs a lot of help. I'd say Bush should be a little more relieved than John at this moment.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    I just wish i could figure out what channel CNN is. I can get CNN International but I don't care about the Asian stock markets.

Fox is great for poking fun at because Republicans are good for that in general. But why the hell does Fox keep having Susan Estrich on? She is just fucking annoying.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Why does FOX do anything? The answer, of course, is because monkeys run the corporation... ;)

Seriously, though, CNN is being pretty conservative. A few sources say that Kerry has probably lost Florida (not confirmed), and my gut feeling is that Bush will retain that state. Kerry NEEDS Ohio, though, or else it's over.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Shouldn't you be more open minded? Or are you a nazi like all the old GOP faggots?

Funny, because you don't know shit about me.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    According to Yahoo! which is relying primarily on the AP.
    Florida
    Precincts Reporting: 97%
    Bush: 52%
    Kerry: 47%

Ohio
    Precincts Reporting: 64%
    Bush: 52%
    Kerry: 48%

CNN is probably being conservative in fear of redneck retaliation. This is Georgia afterall.

Funny, because you don't know shit about me.

Just responding to what you said.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Blahh, another 4 years of Bush.... :'( :'(
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    We had a discussion in class today about the elections. I went in supporting Bush, and there was one person in the whole class who supported Kerry, but I found myself defending his arguments more just because of the sheer fact that the girls arguing with him were complete dumbasses. Either way, I walked out of the classroom with the stance that either way, there's not much either candidate can do to change this country drastically. Who's to say that if Kerry had been president when 9/11 occured that he would have prevented it? It's all just hype, in my opinion, and I've gotten to the point where I think it really doesn't matter who is president, if he's got good advisors around him then not alot will change, especially with the checks and balances within Congress.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I'm going to cry if Kerry looses.
    Another four years of Bush would eat me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading