Related Games / RCT3 Disneyland

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Two questions....

A) What program are you using for that map shot (the one on the right)

B) WHERE did you get that map?
  • gir%s's Photo
    Looks really nice so far. Also, I'm ashamed to say that I have that Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland game. :p Could never get past those talking pumpkins...
  • flmscor%s's Photo
    Meretrix: Program on the right? That's RCT3! On the LEFT is Paint Shop Pro 7.

The plan is scanned from my private collection.. ;)

gir: Come on, man! the pumpkins were like the easiest puzzle in the game! "Da scarecrow walks at midnight."
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Yeah I meant left. I ate a big bowl of lysdexia for breakfast.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yes! I'm not the only one who uses "lydexia" as a common phrasing! ;)X
  • flmscor%s's Photo
    Castle in progress:

Posted Image

I'm still going to move some things around, so this is by no means final.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Is that the light pink? I think it's too dark.....Hmmm......I'm not sure what to say now.....I'll wait until it's farther along.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm going to buy RCT3 just to see this.

This is going to be an RCT3 Spotlight.
    I just know it. But really, it's brilliant.
  • flmscor%s's Photo
    Yeah that's the light pink. The "magic hour" lighting makes it look darker than it really is. It's the closest thing to how it looks now, with it's new 50th anniversary paint job, which I really like. Do you like it Meretrix?

Glad you like it Steve! I just don't know what I'd do with myself if I won spotlight!!

oh, and can I just say how ANNOYING it is that there is only ONE usable quarter tile piece?

and, like no really usable coloroable roofs?

*sigh*

oh - Castle color comparison
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Wow, the new pink on the actual castle is....pink.

It's storybookish.....I guess it's ok. I think I did prefer the frostier look to the castle. It was less jarring.
  • CaptnPineapple%s's Photo
    Looks good so far! I like it :D

Too bad I can't play RCT3 on my computer...
    but somehow i can play sims 2.. and they have the same requirements... hmm

anyway! Looks good! :D
  • flmscor%s's Photo
    Castle Rebuild:

Posted Image

The Castle turned out about 50% bigger than it is in reality. I'm making an exception in terms of scale for the castle only.

Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    :0 Thats really realistic and accurate as far as I am concern.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Shweet. :|''''
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I think it's incredible.

So on a side note....there is a "circular" plot of land to the right of the castle, sort of up and to the right. Is that REALLY how small the land plot is for Matterhorn? You're going to have a hell of a time actually making two coaster tracks fit within a mountain, on a plot that small. Which coaster type are you going to use?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wow, the castle is nice a small... just like the real thing!!! :D

Nice work on the castle! Now if only we had the custom scenery to embellish it nicely! Great job!
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    I may buy RCT3 just to see this. Blueprints, aerial photos, and taking your laptop to the park for tree placement. That's dedication, folks.
  • JAYJAY%s's Photo
    Great job with everything so far. Im going to be looking foreward to this one, keep it up man! great job.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Mmmmm shiny, and picturesque. Niceness.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Amazing work. It shows that despite limitations in scenery options even Disney style parks can be made. Great work. I hope to see more real soon! (*coughMainStreetcough* :D )

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading