(Archive) Advertising District / Project Anarchy (Whoever has the latest version...

• Richie%s's Photo
    I could try some LL.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I would love to do it, but with so many things going on at the moment, I'm afraid I can't participate. However, if you want/need me to play, I'll give it a shot. Great idea though, Ed. :) Good to see so many people flocking to this, I think its great.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    It'll probably be going on for awhile. So you can get in on it in a couple months or something if you have more time then. A couple of people have already asked to do that.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    *jumps up and down excited*

Oooh... c'mon guys, give me a small go... just coz I've NEVER released anything doesn't mean I'm not good...
  • sloB%s's Photo
    i'm down with throwing in a coaster layout or something. and i do know its ll.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    OK, I realize that no one is probably going to take me seriously on this because I have been unproductive. But I believe that I could build a coaster for the park and seriously do a good job on it. I can say that with confidence and not feeling as though I am BSing you guys just to get a spot. So I would really love to take part in this, probably only to build a coaster. I am also mainly an LL player.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

OK, I realize that no one is probably going to take me seriously on this because I have been unproductive. But I believe that I could build a coaster for the park and seriously do a good job on it. I can say that with confidence and not feeling as though I am BSing you guys just to get a spot. So I would really love to take part in this, probably only to build a coaster. I am also mainly an LL player.

I don't think you'll have to ask permission to add a coaster. And from how the plan sounds, anyone can have a spot.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yeah, you're welcome to build whatever you like. If you have a coaster you're dying to build, you can be one of the first people to go.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    if you got the room, im on.
  • postit%s's Photo
    Jon, I'm interested. I'll send you a pm momentarily.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    let me know when u guys are doing this for rct2.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    There's no limit! Honest. You may have to wait awhile, but if you want to work on it you can. All skill levels. I'd like to have an email list though so when someone is done, they know how to send it to the next person. I'm asking that people PM me so they don't have to post their emails on the main board (where they could be taken and used for evil).
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Hmm... I could smack down a nice woodie for the park.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I could smack your woodie

...with some theming!!! Oh yeah!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Fatha's gotten the woodies down like clockwork. They're the perfect length, size, force, and thrill. And the landscaping is awesome too.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Ed, if I was working on it and I knew where I wanted a certain building and wanted to indicate the general shape, but suspected that someone else could do it a lot better than I could, could I put a sign there saying "Please make this building better" or something to that effect?

Fatha can I possibly do a suspended if you want to do a woodie?
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I wanna make my mark by building a nightclub in the park. Is that OK?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    isn't everyone gonna be building coasters for this park?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I probably won't... I mean someone has to do the water rides, flats, architecture, theming, landscaping, etc.

Oh and I think small bits of water (ponds, streams, etc.) would be healthy for the park as to keep things from piling up to the point that they block eachother out from every angle. Otherwise lets pile it high!

ride6
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I don't know about Ed, but all these people asking to build certain rides/buildings and declaring what they plan kind of defeats the object of this to me. It seems that this should just be spontaneous and not planned like a 'proper' park, therefore you decide what you want to build upon seeing it and just add to what is already there or make your own personal contribution and then wait for your next go and look forward to seeing how this evolves. This half planning that a few people are doing ruins the purpose of this and it will just become a mass group park.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought this should be thought of as an experiment where we should just sit back and wait for the results, rather than plan them because where is the fun in that?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading