Pro Tour 2 / The Pro Tour 2

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Yay. I can redeem my shitty performance in the first PT. You can look for me in round four on. Lots of good options.

Hey chapel, remember those duelers I built, THEY'RE MINE!!!! ;)

ride6
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Good luck all..
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    JKay how about revenge for the olympics. i might enter "the structures event" so you could do one aswell. ;)
    for you it's just like a warm up anyways and for me it'd be some sort of extra motivation.

i might try to get in, but that depends on how much time i have besides school and real life.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    I got here when people were already making their finals parks so I dont know much about this.

If you lose one of the Prelims..can you keep going until you win?
  • jon%s's Photo
    Yes you can. I think Kumba had about 4 attempts until he won a pre-lim.
  • JKay%s's Photo

JKay how about revenge for the olympics. i might enter "the structures event" so you could do one aswell. ;)
    for you it's just like a warm up anyways and for me it'd be some sort of extra motivation.

i might try to get in, but that depends on how much time i have besides school and real life.

But I'm automatically in, so I dont think can enter the prelims, can I?

True, it would be a warm up, but I'd like to save my ideas for the actual tour

And I feel like I might have a fighting chance in this without Toon, phatage, mala or cbass participating....but that could change.

This really is the Kentucky Derby of parkmaking....awesome job organizing it iris...I can't wait now!
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Yes you can. I think Kumba had about 4 attempts until he won a pre-lim.

Well 3 perlims in a row all comeing in second place... then I waited 2 weeks and the extra time payed off with the Woodie winning on my forth try.

I kinda want to enter again, i'll think about it...
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Yes my favourite competition. I cant wait to join in this should be great.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Nice. Might be a stupid question, but do you only enter the prelims you want? Or do you do them in order?
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    mmm.... I dunno.. maybe I should enter..... It's just the qualifing part what keeps me back a bit... I'll think 'bout it.

btw what are the Parksizes for the actual tour? The pre-lims don't matter I guess.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Nice.  Might be a stupid question, but do you only enter the prelims you want? Or do you do them in order?

You can enter any number that you want, as long as you get each entry in by the deadline.

tyandor - I assume the bench'll be the same as last year's.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I'll probably enter a few of these. I doubt I'll win any, though. :(
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    I'm now working on one of my entry's :D
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    I was wondering, why is the hotel deadline so soon? Isn't it a better idea to switch that one for the bridge?
  • iris%s's Photo
    It's tradition.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i'm entering everything. except the hotel, because they're a bitch.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Wait, if someone wins one preliminary round, are they still elgible to win the other rounds they enter?

Like if you win hotel, and then you win liquid coaster, will second place liquid coaster win?

Sorry if I'm unclear....
  • iris%s's Photo
    You win one and you're done. You're in the final round, no point in entering any more prelims.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Woah! I'm in this one!

I still believe you've gotta get a little too involved, but fuck that, I wanna be a part of this!

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Might give metropole a run for his money in the invert round.. maybe duelling inverts :)

Would duelling inverts count for the inverts round? Or can duellers only be used in the duellers round?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading