Pro Tour 2 / The Pro Tour 2

• trav%s's Photo
    Can we enter more than one entry for just one of them, so, like, send in two hotels?
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Iris,

I thought we had talked and I told you I was going to enter this?

How do I formally accept? ...because I want in.. .
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    I'm now working for my entry by the dimension coaster round , i have worked now 4 hours on that park
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Iris,

Now I'm really excited.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Iris,

Awesome! SA will be in this! :D

Is there any chance Mala will be in this like last time? I'm really looking forward to see what he creates next.
  • RRP%s's Photo

This does not necessarily 100% mean they are entering the contest, but as of now have plans to.

subliminal?
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Might as well give this a shot then... This has got me excited. Now if I could only think of a theme for a few of these...
  • mantis%s's Photo

Can we enter more than one entry for just one of them, so, like, send in two hotels?

Why split your time between two when you can spend all that time making one better one?
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I'm in on this definitely this time. Last time this came round I wasn't really in the community. It looks like it'll be the shit.

*Goes of to work on beemer*
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I don't suppose having shit ratings would hurt my design too much, would it?
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    im in this...
    maybe for the bridge-thing... :D
    maybe for others

egg
  • mantis%s's Photo

I don't suppose having shit ratings would hurt my design too much, would it?

Surely you have enough time to fix said ratings.
  • gir%s's Photo
    ^ Meh. Ratings mean nothing. I can make plenty of great designs with bad ratings. You really think a computer is going to tell you how fun your ride is?
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Yeah, but if your pulling 9 g's in a turn, we surely wouldn't ride that, now would we?

For some reason I'm having trouble getting started on this. I just can't get any ideas together.
    I think I'm doing the Beemer round and the Wooden Coaster round.
    Like I'll win them... :lol:
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I am really looking forward to this. One more question...

Is the mine ride coaster type permitted for mine train?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    actually, it's more like 5 g's through a loop, but it's fixed now.
    I just had to add some shitty boosters because I suck :(

EDIT: Nevermind, the ratings still suck. probably because it's hacked.
  • postit%s's Photo
    Quick question, it may sound stupid, though: Can we build on something that we had started before we found out about the ProTour2 and due dates? For example: Let's say I have been steadily building a wooden coaster, and it's 25% done. Can I submit it in?
  • Richie%s's Photo
    How would he know anyways? I think as long as its not released, and you havent shown screens it fine.
  • postit%s's Photo
    Let's say you would be able to tell when I started. ;)

For example: A deathmatch bench?
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    what happens if you get into the final round and don't submit a park for it?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading