Pro Tour 2 / The Pro Tour 2

• iris%s's Photo
    You can use either...prolly be easier for me if you stayed with single duelers for the Invert round.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    k, fuck it, July 4th im gona bring the fireworks in the woodie round :w00t:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Aww... I was gonna make an ad!

Oh well, I still do it anyway. :D

I can't wait for this! Maybe I'll actually beat Butterfinger this time! :lol:

And Iris... you'll actually give each prelim category its own THREAD this time so we don't have to dig through 75 pages again, right? :p
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Okay, I don't want to promise anything, but I am thinking about entering the hotel contest, and will try to enter at least one of these. Actually, I'd sort of like to enter all of them, if I have the time, and never win! We'll see...
  • hobbes%s's Photo

What size should parks be?

I'm also wondering.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Your choice, not mine.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I think I'll try and enter a few of the prelims. I'm not sure which ones though, but I have a few ideas.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    w00t round 2! buckle up guys!

;)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    iris, this is awesome!
    Offcourse I'm in again... I mean, gonna try to get in again...

SF :)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I'm thinking about sitting this out and enjoying it from the sidelines. But I may be able to put something together, probably the liquid coaster and maybe the mine train after that.

But I'm sure there will be some absolutely awsome entries, I'm looking forward to the hotel contest, because there is only 10 days untill it is due and hotels arn't easy to build. The bridge contest will be interesting, I think alot of people will enter that one for an "easy win"; because people will think that no-one will enter it. The funniest one....hmmmmmm....I don't know what to expect from that. Maybe a Kumba deathmatch swinging ship in the balls style ride? :p

Let's see what happens!
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Though I am sponsoring the event, I might enter one of these...
    :lol:

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I might try a category or two.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

I will so call you on that challenge, Kumba. ;)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Really? I thought you'd enter the B&M round for sure.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Fuck that, I'm winning that shit.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I've decided to only enter the hotel round. I don't want to kick your asses at everything. :)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    "Create The Best Bridge"?!? THE BEST BRIDGE?!? a game about building awesome super cool roller coasters that can dive through mountains and buildings and things and you want to build a BRIDGE??!!!?

jaysus. and I thought hotel competitions were dumb.

anyway. I will reinstall RCT2, find someone to send me a good bench (since all is lost) and enter something, maybe.
  • Geoff%s's Photo

I've decided to only enter the hotel round. I don't want to kick your asses at everything. :)

fuck you. I was already starting my hotel.

Okay, I'm quitting that one. :@
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    I'm taking the invert round, bitches. ;)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Eh...figured the bridge one could be kinda cool. Be creative...we've seen thousands of themed rides by now. Not too many awesome bridges. Might turn out to be a horrible idea but it was worth a shot

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading