Pro Tour 2 / It Begins...

This topic hosts comments for 9 parks(View Parks)
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

I'd like to have the new bench as well even though I won't be in PT2.  I use the old PT bench all the time for making stuff and it would be cool to have an update of it.

it gets posted as a download available to everybody, if I remember correctly.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    OH MY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COMPLETELY MOST INCONVENIENT FUCKER THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN... SO I REDO THE BENCH, TWEAKING IT AND ADDING IN THE NEW REQUESTS I'VE GOTTEN, PUTTING BACK IN A COUPLE THINGS I NEEDED TO STAY IN, AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS? RCT 2 GLITCHES AND WON'T ALLOW ME TO SAVE THE LANDSCAPE OR THE SCENARIO.

SO THAT'S HALF A FUCKING HOUR GONE DOWN THE TUBE. THAT MEANS THE FUCKING BENCH GETS FUCKING DELAYED BECAUSE RCT 2 DECIDES TO FUCKING PERFORM A GLITCH IT'S NEVER DONE AND COMPLETELY FUCK ME OVER LIKE IRIS WHEN HE DEBATES Kumba'S CHANCES OF BECOMING A PARKMAKER.

FUCK RCT 2 AT THIS FUCKING MOMENT!!!!
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    ROTFLMFAO.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Bad luck, I guess. Now give us the damn LL bench.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Happened to me before and yeah i said around the same thing as you minus the pt2 shit and Kumba :-p
  • posix%s's Photo
    nice to see people understand my love for rct2 :)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Bad luck, I guess. Now give us the damn LL bench.

yeah.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Ok, fixed.

IRIS AND TOON, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS, AS THERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT (TOON ESPECIALLY).
  • sloB%s's Photo
    you probably don't need it anymore, but iris sent me the bench he said he was gonna use a few days ago. if you need it talk to me.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Question, will be judging be anonymous as the qftb-x were, please?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I can't answer 100% for Iris, but I would think they would be. PT 1 and Hi Rollers were anonymous. I think. I hope.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I think he meant that they never get revealed, like in qftb-x. Instead of when the parks get released, like the PT and HiRollers.

Unless they were revealed in qftb-x. In that case nevermind.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I think he meant that they never get revealed, like in qftb-x.  Instead of when the parks get released, like the PT and HiRollers. 

Unless they were revealed in qftb-x.  In that case nevermind.

Nah, it's better if we know afterwards really.

It forces the judges to be ready to stand by their opinions.

ride6
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    PT was anonymous? Fuck that, i think i even put a tiger in it =P.

Anonymous full parks make the advantage of the 'name' even more valuable for people that have distinct styles and the judges know who made it even if there's no name attached to it. And the people with those distinct styles are probably going to be winning already, so why bother with the anonymous part?
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I think anonymous would be better. Eliminates any bias that could arise, though I would be fine either way as I would trust tha tthe judges picked would be honest enough to not show bias.

Metro B)
  • Toon%s's Photo
    When I judged the PT, I don't think I was told who built each entry, tho in many cases it was obvious.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    If I enter there's no way it's gonna be anonymous - I make sure my parks are as personal as possible.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Na i'll never be a parkmaker :p

Cork you need a object from the garden tap, im almost 100% thats your problem.

Oh and when that fix' it you better have my 1K fog in there, I know you like the non-colorable one, but use mine please :)
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I can't wait for this to start.

I want to build something badly, but I don't have acess to pod atm, so I'm waiting for this... I got lots of cool ideas.
  • artist%s's Photo

I can't wait for this to start. 

I want to build something badly, but I don't have acess to pod atm, so I'm waiting for this... I got lots of cool ideas.

me too, i cannot wait :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading