Pro Tour 2 / How Many People are Still In This?

• iris%s's Photo
    I will grant some extensions, but it will go case by case, meaning probably not everyone that asks for one will be granted one. I'll have to have good reasons and there must already be more then 70 percent of the map done, otherwise no extension will be given.

Aside from that...I'd like everyone who submits an entry to also include whether or not they wish to see extensions given. If the majority of people who submit on time feel that it's not fair, then they won't be given out. If the majority are OK, we will go with what I just posted above
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Well, I started mine the day the bench was released, but now I have gone to uni I don't actually own a computer (hence the rush to finish Boscastle) so no progress has been made. I might be able to finish something of average quality by Christmas but an extension would help me greatly. I feel kinda guilty that I got a bonus spot but may not be able to actually enter whereas someone else could have had it. On the other hand, if the bench wasn't delayed then I would have had much more time to work on it, but there is no one to fault in that department really.
    What I'm trying to say is...an extension would be very good given my lack of computer.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I won't enter. I started a park, but I've lost interest in RCT recently, and contests and deadlines are really not my thing.
  • Steve%s's Photo

but I've lost interest in RCT recently

View Post

What a coincidence!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Uhm..

I haven't started, i doubt i will, and if i do, i doubt it'll ever be more than just a start. So no, the chance of wme entering is rougly 5%. (but yes, there is a chance!)

I still have got that wonderful idea, in the planning.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    why is everyone who is good quitting?
  • Jazz%s's Photo

why is everyone who is good quitting?

View Post

I find that insulting... :'(

~Jazz~
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I find that insulting...  :'(

~Jazz~

View Post

lmao

But still. cBass and Phatage both claim that they're going for it, that's pretty much enough for me. :)

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I should start spreading rumors that Mala and I have been in secret contact.... :woot:
  • super rich%s's Photo
    So how many people are participating from the original lot?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    probably about half.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    If thats right then wouldnt it be best to add extras who didnt qualify but were of good standard?
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I should start spreading rumors that Mala and I have been in secret contact.... :woot:

View Post

um... uh... Actually...

Probably not happening....

ride6
  • postit%s's Photo

If thats right then wouldnt it be best to add extras who didnt qualify but were of good standard?

View Post

No
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    I never thought I would get this far...

90%

Just have a couple tune-ups on the park; should be completely finished and sent in by the end of this week.

~Jazz~
  • Steve%s's Photo
    You're from Boston, Jazz?
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Well, I started mine the day the bench was released, but now I have gone to uni I don't actually own a computer (hence the rush to finish Boscastle) so no progress has been made.  I might be able to finish something of average quality by Christmas but an extension would help me greatly.  I feel kinda guilty that I got a bonus spot but may not be able to actually enter whereas someone else could have had it.  On the other hand, if the bench wasn't delayed then I would have had much more time to work on it, but there is no one to fault in that department really.
    What I'm trying to say is...an extension would be very good given my lack of computer.

View Post

Scratch that. Getting a computer. Gonna really try and enter.

Metro 8)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    What if there were like a $200.00 prize?
  • Jazz%s's Photo

You're from Boston, Jazz?

View Post

Yep.
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    PT2 Entry- 100% :nod:

Completely finished. Tomorrow I will do the final cleanups for the park and will send it in.

~Jazz~

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading