Pro Tour 2 / How Many People are Still In This?

• penguinBOB%s's Photo
    it would take a miracle for me to submit mine or for iris to grant me an extension. i'm basically out. sorry guys.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

You're not the only one.  I've actually had time this past week and spent a decent amount of time on RCT, but couldn't really get anything going.  So frustrating...:(

View Post

i know that feeling too well. best is to take a break, but with the deadline ...
    anyway. it is a great feeling when you get things going again.

also i still hope for an extension, cause the parks i'm looking forward to see finished do not seem to be finished in time :'(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    My entry is only 96% done, so with 20 days left im afride I can't finished the tiny area that needs 12 trees and about 4 benchs, sorry everyone... :'( 8@ :p
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    that makes 288 trees and 96 benches for thw whole park.

interesting concept ;)
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    If you let me enter I'll get an entry in for x-mas :-P
  • mantis%s's Photo
    So, I started the other day. Should be interesting.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    I'm going to start someday.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Me, I'm in.

I'm alot slower building in RCT as I don't play it so much now due to life and I also want this to be good.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^I know what you're saying. I used to build solos in 2 months, now it's taken me 2 months and a week to fill about 25% of a 90X90 park... And only about half of that as to do with time (meaning I spend roughly half as much time as I used to in rct), the rest is the quality of the work.

I know I can still do it though, after all I built Light Shadows Valley in less than one month, and that was after my slow down. All I need to do is take a little time every (or every other) day to open the game up. I know if I stare at my own incomplete park for 5 minutes, maybe watch a coaster run, I'll find/make an hour or two right then.

ride6
  • Old Red%s's Photo
    ...about 53.6% complete...with only 9 days left, I'll have to get goin'...
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

...about 53.6% complete...with only 9 days left, I'll have to get goin'...

View Post

Actually you have about another month...click here to see what I mean.
  • Old Red%s's Photo

Actually you have about another month...click here to see what I mean.

View Post

...Good to know...Thank you Mr. Chuck...or should I say, Mr. Iris...

...54.2% complete...38 more days left...I'd better get goin'...

...as for the rest of you punks...get to work...

Edited by Old Red, 17 December 2005 - 12:15 AM.

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Yay, Old Red is in. *hugs* Really I'm very interested, excited even, about your entry.

:D

ride6
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Must...finish....this....stupid....area....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading