Pro Tour 2 / How Many People are Still In This?

• Steve%s's Photo
    I plan on entering, but I'll be computerless during all of Christmas vacation, so an extention wouldn't help all to much, probably. I still hope to get in something.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I guess me say "Fuck it im not entering" once.. twice.... ok like 30x mite have thrown you

That was basically it.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    I'm still in.
    Work is slow on it, but when i do work on it i get loads done i should have it in for the deadline. With an extension defo.
  • X250%s's Photo
    A January 1st extension would be fantastic, will allow me to utilise all my ideas instead of cutting any out.

-X-

Edited by X250, 12 November 2005 - 03:21 AM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:

So I've got 11 solid 'yes' answers, and that's being liberal in the count. Pretty much counted everyone but John and CoasterForce.

Wow.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    cork you know what i told you.

one month extension and i'm in ;)
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    I just... don't know.

I'm banking on a few things right now, to see where I'm at time-wise.

Now... I have to check my e-mail *shivers*
  • Old Red%s's Photo
    ...I'm in...
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I should have a decent amount of time during Christmas break though, so like X250 said even a Jan. 1st extention would be good.
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Extension of the deadline is unecessary for me.

Reaching approximately 85%, have had quite some free time lately. I can definitely complete this park by the deadline with ease.

However, the more time to work on it the better.

~Jazz~

Edited by Jazz, 13 November 2005 - 08:39 AM.

• cBass%s's Photo

:lol:

So I've got 11 solid 'yes' answers, and that's being liberal in the count.  Pretty much counted everyone but John and CoasterForce.

Wow.

View Post

Yes, my goal of making the top 10 is that much more likely!

Seriously though, I understand time constraints and all, but I hope as many qualifiers as possible try to get something done.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Why would a 1 month extension help? I mean, if you can't get it done in the what, 5 months?, provided when will you?
  • X250%s's Photo

Why would a 1 month extension help?  I mean, if you can't get it done in the what, 5 months?, provided when will you?

View Post

Well, if i really work hard i can get it finished by the deadline- but i want to make a proper job of this, I'm fed up of 'just missing out' on things- just 1 week could mean a lot of difference between my final entry quality, and to everyone else too i assume.

There will be nore than 12 participants, i can count more than that anyway, there are some people entering who will wish to remain ananymous of the fact too.

-X-
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Hows bout a bonus round for extras?;)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Yeah, Twisted is almost definently entering but like last year we've heard a lot of nothing and there's a lot of people that are quite active here that haven't said much one way or the other either.

ride6
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Im still thinking of entering. i can probably get my entry done in a week or twos work but it depends how feasable it turns out to be :) i may be going a bit overboard with this one
  • Panic%s's Photo
    ^I'm curious as to what "going a bit overboard" means. ;) But I'm also excited to see an entry from you.

I would predict, Cork, that you'll get about the same number of entries as PT1 (which is nothing to be wary of). Give or take.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    To those of you who are hesitant to start or continue unless you get an extension, my general feeling is that you shoudl start/continue anyway. If it gets to Christmas and Iris sees that there are a large amount of people who are almost done and need a couple of more weeks to be definitely done, he'll be more likely to grant an extension.

However, if you just sort of wishy washy your park till then, then ask for an extension because you've only done half, you're less likely.

So basically, if you go about working on your parks and make it known that you're progressing, when the deadline comes and there's a bunch of you who are almost done, you'll more than likely get your extension almost w/o asking for it.

On the other hand, if you halfass it till Christmas, then ask for an extension, you'll be less likely to get it.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Come on people its not that hard, last night alone my entry went from 2% to 25% done :mantis:
  • posix%s's Photo
    well, you are a freak.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading