Pro Tour 2 / How Many People are Still In This?

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    I've learned from the previous PT and I will not send my entry in early..
    I can probably complete it before the deadline, but I think I'll just wait for the day before the deadline, cos everytime I look at my park I see things I want to improve..
    Anyway, good job Jazz! Seems like you're the 'Voodoo' this year :D

SF
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    ^ I agree completely about waiting to send in your entry if you finish early. Only thing with me is that I don't think I've ever finished a contest entry sooner than about an hour before it was due, so I've never really had the opportunity to do that before. But I know that everytime I look at my parks in the days after I send them in I notice stupid little things I should've fixed. My worst mistake was completely forgetting staff and path items like benchs and trashcans.

Anyways, like I just said in the park updates thread, I'm at about 55%. Also, I do hope to finish a little early with this one (that's very unlikely though), just because I'd like to type up a nice readme and do some promotional stuff like a logo and scanning in some of my concept art (much of which currently resides at the headers and margins of my math lecture notes.). We can include that sort of stuff with the park, right? Otherwise I guess I'll just have to release it all afterwards. I did a ton of concept art for this one. Usually about four tiny sketches of something a week.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Don't send it in yet, Jazz... Iris would have a heart attack if he found an actual submission this early. :lol: :lol: :p
  • Magnus%s's Photo

Don't send it in yet, Jazz... Iris would have a heart attack if he found an actual submission this early. :lol: :lol: :p

View Post

if that means we get a extension until he is out of hospital you should sent it in :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    My PT is sent in, last year, it was called Darwood Grove :-P k, but for real give me a week or 2...
  • X250%s's Photo
    I must not have being paying attention, is there an extension? If so when is it? Truthfully?

-X-
  • iris%s's Photo
    It depends.
    I will be going on a case by case basis. If there is good reason, and there is enough finished by Christmas day, I will grant varying extentions to certain people. Not everyone.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    BSSS.....Pro Tour.

Easy Choice.
  • Twisted%s's Photo

Yeah, Twisted is almost definently entering but like last year we've heard a lot of nothing and there's a lot of people that are quite active here that haven't said much one way or the other either.

ride6

View Post

I should mention that he said that not me, where did that come from anyway?

I got mad amounts of work to get done befor christmas but I break up on the 16th and I should be free then to hopefully do something. Could possibly get something done before too.
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    If I were in this I definitely would submitted the park that I'm making right now with the bench. Some of you might have seen my sig at rct2.com. Seven Isles of Basilecca, sound familiar at all? Well that picture in it is a teaser of the center island in the park.
  • posix%s's Photo
    i've actually worked on mine yesterday as i'm finishing a video request these days and get time for other things again.
    so maybe a miracle happens and i get it done before christmas.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I have college apps; basically if I don't get an extention then I'm not sending one in.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

I have college apps; basically if I don't get an extention then I'm not sending one in.

View Post

They take like two days, come on. :p
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I should mention that he said that not me, where did that come from anyway?

I got mad amounts of work to get done befor christmas but I break up on the 16th and I should be free then to hopefully do something. Could possibly get something done before too.

View Post

Really I was using you more as an example, like from last PT. I figured you and Prince had dropped off the face of the earth and then *poof* there you were.

I guess I worded it really poorly.

ride6
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Ah ok, fair enough.

Let's hope your right.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I'm at about 50%.

I will finish, but maybe not by Christmas.
  • posix%s's Photo
    dito
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Well, things are looking better for me.

I'm off work from Dec 8th-27th to use up some vacation before the end of the year, which should give me the time I need to re-gain interest and finish my PT entry, even though I'm still not happy with what I built so far. :/
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Still not as far as I'd like to be (approx. 30%) but I have the week before th date off and once I get past this next week things will be in the clear for major homework assignments too.

I still wish I could get it to look more like the pictures in my head. :(

ride6
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo

I still wish I could get it to look more like the pictures in my head. frown.gif

You're not the only one. I've actually had time this past week and spent a decent amount of time on RCT, but couldn't really get anything going. So frustrating...:(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading