RCT Discussion / The little things...

• Evil WME%s's Photo

What park is that blue coaster in and where can I find it?

View Post

here you go..
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    lol @ evil, i totally remember looking at that park when you gave it to me, and totally not liking it XD

=P
  • Dan%s's Photo
    I remember looking at that blue coaster once and thinking, "what the hell is that?" And I still think that. Is it a 4D or something (judging by it's rails).

Dan
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Its a lay-down coaster, but he tried to make it look like a B&M flyer.

Come on now use that imagination.

-Ryan
  • Dan%s's Photo
    ^Well, the only way we would find out is to ask WME himself. And besides, if you wanted it to make it look like a B&M flyer, just use the inverted rails and hack the flying coaster trains on it. Not that hard, either.

Dan
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    except for the fact that it doesn't work, right?
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

^Well, the only way we would find out is to ask WME himself. And besides, if you wanted it to make it look like a B&M flyer, just use the inverted rails and hack the flying coaster trains on it. Not that hard, either.

Dan

View Post

:lol:

No. You can't get the non-inverted sections on an inverted coaster, and you can't hack inverted and sit-down B&Ms together.

For that matter, you can't hack inverts and flyers together.

-ACE
  • Dan%s's Photo
    True. However, B&M flyers don't have their lift in the lay-down position. Look at S:UF.

And I swear, I saw an invert hacked to a flyer once. Was one of Junya Boy's parks.

Dan
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

True. However, B&M flyers don't have their lift in the lay-down position. Look at S:UF.

And I swear, I saw an invert hacked to a flyer once. Was one of Junya Boy's parks.

Dan

View Post

LL and RCT2 are two completely different games.

;)

-ACE
  • Dan%s's Photo
    Doh!

I swear; I know the coding is different, but that you can hack the same way. Well, you have humbled me.

Dan

EDIT: Yeah; just read that, WME. God, I am a dumbass.

Edited by Dan, 30 December 2005 - 12:24 PM.

• RCTCA%s's Photo

here you go..

View Post

Thanks.
  • newk%s's Photo
    does anybody else think we should be looking at the "little things" in spotlights and submitting them as walkthroughs on the home page? the most recent one was egytopia...
  • jakab%s's Photo
    Interesting thread, enjoyed reading through it all. Keep them coming. :)
  • trav%s's Photo

does anybody else think we should be looking at the "little things" in spotlights and submitting them as walkthroughs on the home page? the most recent one was egytopia...

View Post

That is actually a good idea...
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    "Islands of Enchantment" by Artist.
    (The screens are just thumbnails, click on the to enlarge)
    In the first screen you can see the entrance area.
    The funniest thing imo are the custom chimneys^^
    This is freaky...
    Posted Image

Second screen you can see a coaster which interacts fantastically with the theming/foliage! The custom supports are well done, too. Pretty one!
    Posted Image

Here now we see a little children's coaster. The foliage and the landscape are just overwhelming good. I can imagine sitting inside this one really good.
    Posted Image

This is the hotel pool. Well, the idea isn't that new but the design is genius.
    Take a look at the custom sunloungers and diving boards...crazy^^
    Posted Image

This is just a great custom tree is think. No more, no less.
    Posted Image

And finally the last screen is a fuckin good piece of hacking and theming mixed together. The rapids ride through a very real looking scenery on a partially invisible track. And the custom path top-right is the "coronation" imo, although the underground texture doesn't fit THAT well in this case. But it's a funny idea, though.
    Posted Image

Well, great park, well-earned spotlight!
  • thirteen%s's Photo
    coming back to the LITTLE details we love

on this 4 little things:
    Posted Image

1: the support-way-stairs thing looks really cool
    2: these destroyed stone things and this building look very cool and stylish
    3: again those stairy thing and the treasure...
    4: cages in front of the windows... just protection ;)
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^Which park is that?
  • thirteen%s's Photo
    mine :p
    (maybe you will hear of it soon)
  • Casimir%s's Photo

mine :p
    (maybe you will hear of it soon)

View Post

I hope so^^
  • Richie%s's Photo
    This isnt a thread for advertising your parks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading