Jungle Village

Posted Image

The Valley

Posted Image

Waterfall Mountain Town

Posted Image

Pshycotica

Posted Image

Edited by Prince, 08 August 2006 - 08:05 PM.

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    OMG! Wher have you been!?

Screen looks really good. :)

Welcome back!

/RCTCA\
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Wait, is this a challange to the title of best parkmaker in Florida? (witch I awarded to myself a long time ago) :X

Nice screens, sorta basic LL stuff tho imo.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Too much brick.

But it's good to have you back!

Wow that sounded cold.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Posted Image

View Post

look everyone!

It's ashitaka!

LETS KICK HIS ASS! :mad: :mad: :devil: :devil:

P.S. - you have an erect penis shooting something into the air at high velocity... in the screen...

Edited by Blitz, 08 June 2006 - 12:57 AM.

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    Welcome back! It's actually more interesting to see the name Prince again then... well the screen :P.

The park was so cramped for space it needed overhead walkways, yet for what of substance?

Anyways, it looks nice as in for what you were going for. Nice need not be confused with interesting though, in this case.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Its old school...but it doesnt look good enough to make up for the fact that its style is "old"

6/10
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I think it looks awesome. The only thing i'd change is that building in the middle where the roman walls are surrounding raised brown path. All the other buildings have the path directly on top, so it looks a bit incongruous.
    Other than that i've always liked your style so I hope you stick with it!
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    I actually like the floating walkway, with the columns as supports. I does make it look crowded, but I like the idea.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    déjà vu

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • newk%s's Photo
    i love every pic except the 3rd one. its very bland and i cant really tell what's going on. but that last one is beautiful. great job!
  • Akasha%s's Photo
    Ownage.

Is it the same project?

I like how some of the flowers are up to the same level as the balconies. Those roman pilars = not good
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    All those screens just have nice classic LL atmosphere in it. The architecture really flows and I love have the rides are implemented throughout the landscaping
  • Prince%s's Photo

Ownage.

Is it the same project?

View Post

yes
  • rK_%s's Photo
    i feel like im lookin at a spotlight from 2 years ago, which i dont think is a bad thing, the last 2 screens look like a different park, they have that detail the others are lacking, very nice though, glad to see your back and still building.

does that woodie have 2 lift hills?
  • Prince%s's Photo
    it does appear to have two lifts.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    fyi-

updates on this project/screenshots will be few and far between. Honestly I expect to show probably 4 more pictures and to total 10 screenshots and that is all. Tomorrow I go out of town for two and half weeks and then the day after I get back I go on tour with my band. But I will let yall know the the park is so far 50% completed and in the future I will have a poll for which area of the project wants to be seen. So until I get back, enjoy the six screens we have already, and let me know if you love it or hate it, because (it will be understood after it is released with the read-me) I understand and would bet money that there will be at least one thing that everyone will not like, but I could be mistaken, I just highly doubt I can completely please everybody. Till I get back, God bless.
  • rK_%s's Photo

it does appear to have two lifts.

View Post

could have been a custom :|, nice to see LL parks still rollin along.

the old school is coming back.

Edited by Alchemist L7, 08 June 2006 - 04:15 PM.

• posix%s's Photo
    welcome back ashitaka :)
    wow has it been long...

sorry, i don't like the screens much.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ah yes I was always going to steal that idea of using bobsled under paths, but now you're back I guess I can't.
    Also the fact I don't play rct any more kinda precludes any stealing of ideas.
    Oh well.
    Nice stuff.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading