(Archive) Advertising District / Project Ownage

• Prince%s's Photo

welcome back ashitaka :)
    wow has it been long...

sorry, i don't like the screens much.

View Post

Oh yeah,
    hey posix I owe you an apology. A long time ago I got really pissed off at you over an insignificant game. So I'm sorry and hope no offense was taken.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Not a big LL player but screens are decent except the third one. Pretty boring.
    -JDP
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well this is certainly a suprise. I like the newest screen best of all of them and while I agree that it's a bit stale (w/Fatha) it's also very beautiful and refined, much more so than the older screens.

Good work, but where are the rides? I mean I know I see one in that screen but still so much path...

Ride6
  • Prince%s's Photo

Well this is certainly a suprise.  I like the newest screen best of all of them and while I agree that it's a bit stale (w/Fatha) it's also very beautiful and refined, much more so than the older screens.

Good work, but where are the rides?  I mean I know I see one in that screen but still so much path...

Ride6

View Post

I'm trying to keep rides out of pictures as much as possible so that you can have something to look forward to :)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    the first and fourth screens are still among some of my favorites.
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Awesome, i'd just about given up on you. I'm liking the new screen very much, just gotta love the multi layered paths.

Does this park still include you know what?
    Also you still got a little something to release do you not?

Good to see you back!
  • Prince%s's Photo
    kay I'm back home and construction will continue to happen. Thank you for all the responses :)
  • Prince%s's Photo
    ps- I feel like if my game would stop "not responding" every time I try to do little details then I feel like this parks construction process would be a lot quicker.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    It's amazing how loads of people always crop up at once - freak, twisted AND prince ashitaka. awesome.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    No kidding Mantis, it's nice to see more LL parks in here. :D
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    LL owns all.. woooo
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Tell me what you want: ride picture or area picture?
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    ride
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    area.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Aerial ride..
  • eman%s's Photo
    Area with a ride in it. :)
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I just completed this section, its a city that was built on a mountainside with a beautiful waterfall and is definately the most unique themed area I have built so far in this park (unique in rides and architecture) this screen does not do justice to the intricate pathing of the mountanside city but I still feel like showing it off. Here you go:

Posted Image
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Great as always. Dunno about those windows being covered by the rapids down in the bottom right corner.

So what's the name of this? Everquest: Lost Lands of LaToya?

Yes. 100% gangster. Never compromise. lol.

God Bless.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    hm. i'm not a fan of the multi-colored path. other than that, though, it looks great. i'm definitely looking forward to this one.

i do think it could benefit if you hacked the paths to make them look like the actually are attached to the rapids/stairs.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    love love love love it. nothing better than lots to look at. not really digging the skyride supports erasers the way you've done them, but other than that, fantastic.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading