Released / Foozy's Unfinished Park

• Kumba%s's Photo
    http://www.nedesigns...kingonpark3.zip

Pretty nice, super detailed, tho imo a bit hard on the eyes. Thx for sharing it with us Fooz.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Only liked the mountain... everything else was too busy to like/over-sceneried (not a word, but you know...)
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    um scrns plz thanx
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    WOW
    Sun God is probably the best themed flatride ever in rct.

Really would have liked to see this one finished, well I would prefer to be a guest in your park. Back ingame to have another look at it. See you in a few years ...
  • posix%s's Photo
    screens.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Damn, for having the whole community quaking with such excitement there's not much there. This makes me feel much better about the current state of my solo. At least if I released that right now people would have to look at it for more that 5 minutes to see everything remotely close to done.

What little is there is quite amazing, if a little chaotic. I don't see how it's any harder to look at than anything Kevin, Leighx or X-sector have done in rct2.

Ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Here, now quite bitch'in...
  • posix%s's Photo
    aaah, that one. thought it was it.
    considering the amounts of custom scenery this will add to my hd, i'm not opening it.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    personally i loved it. i know it was hard on the eyes but it looked great and was really well detailed. it is probably IMO the best realistic park ever in the sense that most parks are jsut that detailed. the reason it is so hard on our eyes is that from above it is jsut hard to pull apart all the seperate pieces that peeps could ont he ground. loved the whole atmosphere. great work!!!

FK+Coastermind
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Another interesting park from the screens. I want to look now :(
  • Ling%s's Photo
    <3
  • Trajan%s's Photo
    I was disappointed by how little he had actually done. I was amazed by the quality of it.
  • w33maniac%s's Photo
    Fooz my idol <3. Come back, finish this. K?
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    This is one of those parks that would take forever to finish due to the amout of detail put into this. Great stuff!

James - rctnw