RCT Discussion / The RCT design thread

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    i could show you guys the plan to my CO park, but that would spoil the surprise.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Ah good place for me to show this too.

Two drawings merged into one
    Posted Image

-Ryan
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Have you shown a drawing of Corsair before? I seem to remember something like this from you before.

It's a really nice way of drawing actually, I can see real objects from RCT in there, I take it you draw exactly how you want it to look in RCT, an interesting way of drawing.

I just draw and then interpret the drawing into RCT.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    the shower is a great place to think stuff up.
    dont try and draw it in the shower though.

sorry if the drawing is shit, kinda in pen. still no excuse though :p.

Have you shown a drawing of Corsair before? I seem to remember something like this from you before.

It's a really nice way of drawing actually, I can see real objects from RCT in there, I take it you draw exactly how you want it to look in RCT, an interesting way of drawing.

I just draw and then interpret the drawing into RCT.

Actually yes, On the first page of this topic over a year ago. Most of it has changed completely. But you can see where I left some ideas in.

I also try to draw exactly how it will look in-game, because I realized that drawing it realistically would leave me bummed after seeing how bland it looks in-game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ChillerHockey33, 06 September 2009 - 09:32 AM.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah I thought I had seen it. Either you've got better at drawing, or you spent more time on the recent drawing. I just love your drawing style.
    Thanks! I think with my more recent drawing I had more detailed ideas, so I was able to draw them in as well.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Jolly Roger Island (CC)

Sorry about it being sideways. Plans for a pirate themed area of my upcoming park. I think I did a good job drawing the pirate ship lol. That's a GCI coaster behind the splash boats btw.

Edited by Dark_Horse, 17 September 2009 - 11:42 AM.

• 5dave%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    A really rough sketch of an indoor Schwazkopf shuttle loop, similar to Turbine (RIP =[ )...
    This ride could have ended in Canthose, but in the end I decided to do the Indoor coaster instead.

I don't draw very detailed stuff for RCT, mostly sketches to get the pictures in my head to paper quickly.

"MFG"
  • nin%s's Photo
    That's really cool dave, any chance of us seeing that in the future?

Posted Image
    Lethal Weapon - The Ride entrance facade.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    A BIRDY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    if that bird isn't in the game when you make that there will be hell to pay.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    BUMP!

Just a drawing for a potential design in the future. Sorry for the paper quality and the distortion. Just imagine it being a tad wider.

Posted Image
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Words fail me.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I honestly think that's just about better than anything that could be created on RCT.
    Pretty damn good.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Props to all the drawings here. I don't do them myself, don't feel the need, but ya guys got some drawing talent for sure.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm speechless.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I don't get the layout just before it goes back to the station again Robbie, the rest of it looks superb:D
  • JDP%s's Photo
    The look of the coaster looks like it should be on a Cedar Fair map. However, that drawing is fucking incredible.
    -JDP
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    Add details on the walls :p

awesome

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading