(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Ling%s's Photo
    I'm not a huge fan of the colors on the coaster/supports, but those buildings are fantastic.
  • SixFlagsTexas1994%s's Photo

executed*

oops... :p
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    I like that color mixture. buildings are well done but I don`t really like these castle walls that are placed around the red roof
  • trav%s's Photo
    Reminds me of the Eden area of IoE
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    sending this to te dump. we will miss u pheonix arcade :(

Attached Image: dump.jpg
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    The buildings look amazing and I'm loving the custom windows.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    here is the mainstreet to the new park im making called charleston gardens. the white building on the left is supposed to be the custom house which is the other non rct2 screen. enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: UnitedStatescustomHouse-Jun08-006a.jpg
    • Attached Image: Untitled.jpg
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Please change the white to either tan, gray, or a combination of both. White just doesn't work. You also have too much roof in your other buildings. You don't have to use so much roof to establish that there is a first level to a building, if that makes sense.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    yeah guess so about the custom house but in my opinion I like the other buildings just the way they are.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Learn to outline/ trimline, mrbuckeye.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    what do you mean the tops of the buildings.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    I'm about to start my own thread for this park but wanted to show this unfinished pic (bring on the "it's too brown" comments).

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: congo.GIF
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    like someone else told me once if you now it's bad then change it haha :)
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I'm about to start my own thread for this park but wanted to show this unfinished pic (bring on the "it's too brown" comments).

Looks good, continue.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I was just thinking of trying to use the sloped roofs as ramps a few minutes ago, haha. Looks nice.
  • Hex%s's Photo

Put some roofing over the queue of the Top Spin. Other than that it's beautiful. Great, great atmosphere.
    :mantis:

EDIT: Something I'm working on...
    Posted Image
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    Shit... Maybe add the car that is out front? It's not needed, I just noticed it's not there like in real life.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Rob I love you dude. That looks fantastic.
    You got the castmember approval \m/
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    *eyegasm*

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading